What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

Feez_Giggles

Bench
:? i keep getting conufsed between this thread and Ms.......i mean CC's thread

its like the same conversation

AHHHHHHHH

CC36

Juniors
Understandable evilgrowler......you wouldn't want to have risked her health.

LOL chile.....you think you could hold off for that long :p :lol:

LOL Fee, makes for confusion...keeps us on our toes. ;-)

chileman

Coach
Have a good lunch Feez, I want to know all about it when you get back ;-) Our boss who was at the morning tea has now had to go home sick :lol: and you think I eat to much ;-)

CC36

Juniors
chileman said:
Have a good lunch Feez, I want to know all about it when you get back ;-) Our boss who was at the morning tea has now had to go home sick :lol: and you think I eat to much ;-)

Think I'd be hoping I didn't eat the thing that has upset him....but then, you had one of everything didn't you chile??? :p :lol:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I told you what i ate before, honey mustard chicken with rice, yummerinos

I was just going out to have a coffee with a friend, nothing too exciting

i'm going to hook into the ferreros now, eeeeeeeeehehehhehe

chileman

Coach
Feez_Giggles said:
hey guys - when u quote something how do u get whoever said its' name in their as well
Like this :D (just hit the quote button, it should have their name next to [quote=

astrogirl

First Grade
Fee, you want the quote button that's actually IN the post box (on the top right), not the one in the "reply" section...

... if that makes sense...

Feez_Giggles

Bench
oh now it makes sense!! i never saw that button before hehehehe

astrogirl said:
Fee, you want the quote button that's actually IN the post box, not the one in the "reply" section...

... if that makes sense...

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i can post before

chileman said:
Feez_Giggles said:
yay i rock!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
:lol: Except you have to post after the quote....well then again, you can do anything you like :p you're in control!

or after

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My tummy feels a bit special today. we went to pene vino for dinner. BEAUTIFUL italian food, yum yum, then went and saw princess diaries two and then went and had a few drinkies

ran into my old flatmate. it was .................................... uncomfortable hahaha. I thought he and I were friends but evidently not. he stopped all contact as soon as we moved

chileman

Coach
Sounds yummy, Italian food no doubt :p Always laugh when I see the word 'pene'.....in Spanish it's the word for a certain part of a males anatomy :oops: Then again, Colo Colo is the top soccer team in Chile and when I told my Greek friend he fell in a heap laughing...Colo in Greek = BUM (as in bottom) :lol:

Latest posts