What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey! Faiders fans...

I may be wrong, but it seemed as though Dugan was playing like a five-eighth out there today.
Better not keep that up mate, or Sticky's likely to dump you.

MrT

Juniors
In twenty minutes using that as an average he would have set up 8 tries with 4 line breaks assists, 4 tackle breaks and 20 runs for 104 metres.

If parra supporters are the biggest bunch of clowns on the internet you are the deadset clown in chief.

That is just the most stupid post I have ever read. So if a player scored from the kickoff and ran 100m to score and was injured and went off after 1 minute. They would have the following average stats

- 8000 metres gained
- 80 tries
- 80 line breaks

caylo

Bench
No doubt he has an ego but at least he can back it up.

1 Try
16 runs for 176m
3 Offloads
1 Linebreak
7 Tackle Breaks

extremely talented player, i hope he replaces Dugan if it is confirmed that he is out. Problem does lie in the fact that he is a right winger (im pretty sure but will be happy to be told otherwise) and would replaced a left winger in Hayne if he moves to fullback.

Defiantly have the physical capacity to play there and is a great finisher plus runs the ball back well.

Fingerbang

Bench
Will pay that, adam....good call. But, I was led to believe, after reading most non dragons fans posts here on the subject, that the Dragons team today is a totally different team fromthe Dragons pre 1999. Can't have it both ways.....

Walt Flanigan

Referee
extremely talented player, i hope he replaces Dugan if it is confirmed that he is out. Problem does lie in the fact that he is a right winger (im pretty sure but will be happy to be told otherwise) and would replaced a left winger in Hayne if he moves to fullback.

Defiantly have the physical capacity to play there and is a great finisher plus runs the ball back well.

I think they'll slot young Massey back in there. Ferguson is a great attacking fullback but as you could see today his positioning and defence is a bit off.

Ferguson has said himself that he prefers playing on the wing.

Massey has been good in his stints in first grade. Safe as a house under the high ball.

Hopefully Campo's groin strain isn't too bad. We need him back pronto.

EDIT: Sorry thought you mean replacing Dugan as Raiders fullback. I think Ferguson would be in his element in Origin.

caylo

Bench
I think they'll slot young Massey back in there. Ferguson is a great attacking fullback but as you could see today his positioning and defence is a bit off.

Ferguson has said himself that he prefers playing on the wing.

Massey has been good in his stints in first grade. Safe as a house under the high ball.

Hopefully Campo's groin strain isn't too bad. We need him back pronto.

EDIT: Sorry thought you mean replacing Dugan as Raiders fullback. I think Ferguson would be in his element in Origin.

I agree with your assessment, Ferguson has been good at fullback but in defense he is probably inexperienced back there. I see Ferguson probably moving into the centres in the future, powerful runner of the ball and has shown he can create a try. Do you think he could handle left wing?

BM1979

Juniors
Will pay that, adam....good call. But, I was led to believe, after reading most non dragons fans posts here on the subject, that the Dragons team today is a totally different team fromthe Dragons pre 1999. Can't have it both ways.....
\

Yes we can , its a different team , still the same Dickhead supporters who follow them though

mrpwnd

Bench
That is just the most stupid post I have ever read. So if a player scored from the kickoff and ran 100m to score and was injured and went off after 1 minute. They would have the following average stats

- 8000 metres gained
- 80 tries
- 80 line breaks
That logic only applies if you describe Dugan, otherwise any other nuffy that scores from kickoff doesn't count.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Lol your clown in chief was trying to make some kind of claim about dugans involvement in the first twenty minutes. He was quite literally running the show.

thommo4pm

Coach
I don't think any of our Dragons fans should be giving the Raiders a hard time.
Given they have owned us on all but 1 occasion in recent history.

The Raiders showed for 25mins yesterday what they are capable of doing.

kurt faulk

Coach
wha_happened.jpg

blake ferguson happened.

2 point lead, makes a 50m run on the first tackle, instead of playing it safe he goes for the hero play, gets pushed into touch, cowboys score in the next set and every set after that.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Cows were always specials at half-time with Duges and Campo gone. But the real killer blow was f**king Faifai Loa's double in the last 5 minutes.. when your fantasy NRL oponnent has him!!

user_nat

Coach

- 8000 metres gained
- 80 tries
- 80 line breaks

That would be some amazing fantasy points.

MrT

Juniors
Lol your clown in chief was trying to make some kind of claim about dugans involvement in the first twenty minutes. He was quite literally running the show.

running the show was he???
So he was attempting to play like Hayne.
But that's not how a fullback is mean't to play