What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey! Faiders fans...

Not at all. I think you are giving some of the morons who support Canberra too much credit.

I still enjoy seeing this though.

NRL Table
1. Dragons
16. Faiders

And I won't lie, I enjoy seeing this:

raider10.jpg

_Johnsy

Referee
I understand how one win, maybe 2 (draw dependent) per year is a highlight of the Faiders season. I guess that's why your team/club is a laughing stock ATM.

Best of luck with that.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Not at all. I think you are giving some of the morons who support Canberra too much credit.

I still enjoy seeing this though.

NRL Table
1. Dragons
16. Faiders

lol why would you care otherwise. The only side I care about at all is the Raiders and maybe the side we are playing next.

_Johnsy

Referee
I enjoy it because of the way some of your fellow Faiders fans carried on last year. Enjoyment and care are not the same things. You can enjoy something and not care about it at the same time, you do realise that don't you Pete?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Seems a bit weird to me mate. So you got trolled by some Raider supporters (who do have a flair for trolling) and it has damaged your brain permanently ???

Whatever floats your boat mate. I just think obsessively caring about the side you don't even support is a bit odd but its your (future) therapy bills.

sydraider

First Grade
Seems a bit weird to me mate. So you got trolled by some Raider supporters (who do have a flair for trolling) and it has damaged your brain permanently ???

Whatever floats your boat mate. I just think obsessively caring about the side you don't even support is a bit odd but its your (future) therapy bills.

They just getting in while they can, cant blame em, the coach is going, the star fullback is going and so are the future star players, let em enjoy their 2 years of fun cos they got another 31 year drought coming.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah I know mate and its going to be really worrying for poor old Dragon lads if that does happen. Raider Premiers has destroyed them all mentally with his half hearted trolling and they have actually won a premiership and been the dominant team in that period. Imagine what will happen when they start going backwards. Going to be mass suicides.

kurt faulk

Coach

haha, "destroyed them all mentally".

what a f**kwit. how can some anonymous f**kwit on the internet affect someone's mental state?

caylo

Bench
They just getting in while they can, cant blame em, the coach is going, the star fullback is going and so are the future star players, let em enjoy their 2 years of fun cos they got another 31 year drought coming.

this coming form the side that is set to lose their "star" fullback as well? I'd love to see everyones reaction when Dugan is playing for easts.

innsaneink

Referee
I reckon there'd be some wrist slashing down the nations capital after todays performance

It was like one big tormenting session for 85 minutes.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I reckon there'd be some wrist slashing down the nations capital after todays performance

It was like one big tormenting session for 85 minutes.

It's all good Ink, they beat the Dragons.. doesn't matter they're just about specials for the spoon!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
this coming form the side that is set to lose their "star" fullback as well? I'd love to see everyones reaction when Dugan is playing for easts.

Yeah like he was supposed to last year. He is still better than Hayne no matter what club he is playing at.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

You're over half way to 31. We haven't even started our count yet.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
If parra supporters are the biggest bunch of clowns on the internet you are the deadset clown in chief.

Pity for you that we're not. The "biggst bunch of clowns" supporters is being battled about by the equally delusional Souths and Raiders fans.

Exhibit A for Canberra: In every single thread that is about Canberra or strongly features them or one of their "stars", Canberra fans resort to the "we were just trolling" excuse.

In other words, your team is so f**king hapless that you can't win a regular debate because you have nothing of real merit to say about them.

sydraider

First Grade
You're over half way to 31. We haven't even started our count yet.

You Idiots couldnt even win a comp when you merged, you needed a mastermind coach who employs a basic style to get you there, now mastermind is off to greener pastures cos you merged lot cant match the 2 mil a year he is going to get, he must have a big c**k cos i can see a lot of traffic heading up the hume to suck it!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Pity for you that we're not. The "biggst bunch of clowns" supporters is being battled about by the equally delusional Souths and Raiders fans.

Exhibit A for Canberra: In every single thread that is about Canberra or strongly features them or one of their "stars", Canberra fans resort to the "we were just trolling" excuse.

In other words, your team is so f**king hapless that you can't win a regular debate because you have nothing of real merit to say about them.

what

caylo

Bench
Yeah like he was supposed to last year. He is still better than Hayne no matter what club he is playing at.

I am happy with Hayne just as most Canberra fans are happy with Dugan, both are very special players and are local jnrs. As long as Hayne stays at Parramatta there is no complaining from me, it doesn't look so positive for you guys. As they say where there is smoke there is fire.

Also IMO Stewart is a better fullback then both Hayne and Dugan.