What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey! Faiders fans...

Slackboy72

Coach
Saw on the news this morning that Campese was out for the season.
I thought he only did his groin?
Isn't that a 4-6 week injury?

Slackboy72

Coach
It was 7, wasn't it!

My mistake. Maybe it took him a couple of minutes to limp off.

So if he was paid $350,000* then that's $50,000 per minute or an hourly rate of $3,000,000.

So totally worth it.

*I'm assuming this based on the $350,000 offer from Penrith.

Hutty1986

Immortal
My mistake. Maybe it took him a couple of minutes to limp off.

So if he was paid $350,000* then that's $50,000 per minute or an hourly rate of $3,000,000.

So totally worth it.

*I'm assuming this based on the $350,000 offer from Penrith.

Pretty handy coin.

2010Dragons

Bench
The reason why CAMPESE is out for the season is they have run out of peanut butter and his groin will take longer to heal.

BUt they still have Matt OOORFUL.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
lol Campese being out is life. Every club has its players who take up a fair chunk of the cap and sometimes you are unlucky that player goes down for most of the year.

Hardly going to troll any of us over it.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Nice effort lads. A player is injured for the season and you make it a salary cap issue. What has the salary cap got to do with injury?:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Seriously, there are some dunces in our (raiders fans) ranks but that doesn't mean you need to sink to their level. Especially when you've proven to be pretty sane posters in the past.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well at least it wasn't his knee again. Manly had it much worse with Brett Stewart.

He'll get a full off-season next year and Sam Williams will get some valuable NRL experience.

_Johnsy

Referee
the fact we are running last and you are running first shows how rattled you lot are by certain raider supporters. I don't care what you post because I like the ease certain raider supporters get people biting.

Not at all. I think you are giving some of the morons who support Canberra too much credit.

I still enjoy seeing this though.

NRL Table
1. Dragons
16. Faiders

gregstar

Referee
just about every raider fan here is a dude.

there are notable exceptions however.

these exceptions should be used as advertisements for contraception in africa.