What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi everybody

Stagger eel

Staff member
Leasa said:
well there has been many but one of my favourites was on the way to Parkes for the trials this year and she didnt have her jersey on so we stopped a tthe honey man on the road (dont ask me where he is this guy that sells honey on the side of te road) and as she was getting change the parra supporters bus went past and she flashed them all!!!

she flashed them all? :?

subtle as a sledge hammer!!...that girl. #-o

BUT I LIKE HER!! :thumb

fish eel

Immortal
Leasa said:
well there has been many but one of my favourites was on the way to Parkes for the trials this year and she didnt have her jersey on so we stopped a tthe honey man on the road (dont ask me where he is this guy that sells honey on the side of te road) and as she was getting change the parra supporters bus went past and she flashed them all!!!

eelavation would like you to post any images of said event here

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=90575

Stagger eel

Staff member
oi! eelavations met Katie and she's to decent and pure to be linked to that filthy thread. ;-)

katie

Juniors
since i cant see that thread ill assume its bad.
and i was worried leasa was gonna embarass me...........that was a tame one lol

dazeely

First Grade
Leasa said:
well I can go further if u want

no no we want more.

katie loves it (just like the bus load of parra supporteres did)......

By the way - welcome katie.....

Latest posts