What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi everybody

HI Katie.

I was at Penrith Last night.

I saw a tumble weed blowing accross high street when I left the movies last night.

noosa-eel

Juniors
Hi Kate, I grew up in Cabramatta (it was a great place 20yrs ago) nothin could be worse than that now...........:roll:

Seinfeeld

Juniors
Hi Katie,

I am new too. No - one knows me - I only post every blue moon!

Cosmo Kramer: It's a write-off for them.
Jerry: How is it a write-off?
Cosmo Kramer: They just write it off.
Jerry: You don't even know what a write-off is.
Cosmo Kramer: Do you?
Jerry: No, I don't.
Cosmo Kramer: But they do, and they're the ones writing it off.

Stagger eel

Staff member
katie said:
this could be interesting LOL

it's all part of your initiation in the forum, all dirty laudrey must be hung out before you make your 10th post. ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
I guess I'm a few days too late.

But welcome Katie to our humble abode!

I'm Eelementary/Michael/20/m/Sydney.

Seeing as we all did the little asl thingo.

eelz47

Coach
i had the privilage to meet katie the other night

there is too many kate/s/ies now too tbph

Clarkieel

Juniors
eelavation said:
hey Leasa,

why don't you share with us your best Katie moment, as you know her better than all of us! ;-)

well there has been many but one of my favourites was on the way to Parkes for the trials this year and she didnt have her jersey on so we stopped a tthe honey man on the road (dont ask me where he is this guy that sells honey on the side of te road) and as she was getting change the parra supporters bus went past and she flashed them all!!!