What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I'm Preniers!

jed

First Grade
~!sharks_fan_108!~ said:
Where?

HAHAHAH Yeer I ma Preneirs we will wni tha competoitn in 3005.

See, that wasn't so hard to admit, was it? And I agree, 3005 is probably fairly close to the mark.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
thats still about 15 years before the raiders become a force again

Machiavelli

Juniors
I can't believe the petulant morons seen habitating within this crapulent thread. It's not even funny, except for the fact that some 13 year old wank is actually toying with all your heads.

By god you lot are f**king pathetic.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh look a victorian male.

lets all point and laugh at him

*points and laughs*

[furrycat]

Coach
Machiavelli said:
I can't believe the petulant morons seen habitating within this crapulent thread. It's not even funny, except for the fact that some 13 year old wank is actually toying with all your heads.

By god you lot are f***ing pathetic.

Shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?

jed

First Grade
madunit said:
oh look a victorian male.

lets all point and laugh at him

*points and laughs*

:lol:

Rowville too - the only good thing there is the pub on the corner of Stud Rd and Wellington Rd :lol:

Preniers

Juniors
Machiavelli said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: So true except in 15 and I'm serious.

Preniers said:
Machiavelli said:

Then act like one and not a 15 month old.

jed

First Grade
The first sign of madness is when you start talking to yourself, the second is when you answer yourself.

Preniers

Juniors
~!sharks_fan_108!~ said:
Preniers said:
Machiavelli said:

f**k off you little shit!! You are the gayest supporter of the sharks, and definately not the biggest, more most pinnadeish(sp?).

jed

First Grade
I was just thinking, Me Myself & Irene is actually a pretty funny movie :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Preniers said:
~!sharks_fan_108!~ said:
Preniers said:
Machiavelli said:

f**k off you little sh*t!! You are the gayest supporter of the sharks, and definately not the biggest, more most pinnadeish(sp?).

WTF are you rabbiting on about? :arrow: Ledge....

[furrycat]

Coach
Preniers fighting with himself... Preniers, you can't say that you fooled us by having a 2nd account considering you made it AFTER you made your "confession" :lol:!