What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hilder gone

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Oh I forgot something whilst pissed the other day, Titan scored lalea paea. One of 4 very good footballing brothers that we should have had a shot at a while ago.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Hannay signed for $160k.

Again making Mapp's signing look even worse. At least Hannay has represented....

I rate Hilder as a starter in the 17. Hard Worker with some creativity. Give hime a few runs at lock FFS

RgSharks

Juniors
imasharkie said:
Ahhh so the truth comes out now. I must have been pretty close when I said you were either brother or brother in law to Waltzing and what about Jo Ryan is she your sister or sister in law.

Any wonder you pair jump down my throat every time I post what I think of a certain player.

I reckon if people deride someone on here because they are related to a certain player that person should own up instead of pretending to be imputing information that they beleive when really it's because of freindship they have with a player.

Family and friends should not post on a forum as they are biased opinions and are not in the spirit of being part of a forum.

I'm afraid anything positive you post on Matt Hilder regarding his form will not be taken seriously by me Rg.

Still won't stop me posting what I think Rg.

BTW I beleive he should be starting hooker and when Kingston comes on from the bench Matty should move to lock. But thats my opinion and I'm not biased unless you think that just because my son's name is Matty I post biased reports on players who have the same name.

Here is my OPINION on the matter, just because I know him doesn't mean my opinion is wrong. I'm actually good friends with a couple of the players including peachey. I really don't care how you take my posts.
I'm not an idiot though, I do know what I'm talking about. I watch the games and the only reason I commented on him was because of the unfair critism of him at the time.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
That is sh*t!

Good luck to him up there. I really dont understand our clubs decisions sometimes.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
excellent news for Hilly. He will be well received on the coast & will get a chance to improve his game under Carty, Billy & Satts.
Satts especially could be good for him as he is also the Titans player liason charged with getting the families up there & settling them in.
Get his mate Zeus up there too maybe? Still a spot remaining for a utility back.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Who knows he might do a Tawera Nikau. Leave the club for a brand new franchise and win a premiership in its second season. Does anyone think the Titans will win their first before we do. Plenty of other clubs have!

zeppelin

Juniors
gunnamatta bay said:
Who knows he might do a Tawera Nikau. Leave the club for a brand new franchise and win a premiership in its second season. Does anyone think the Titans will win their first before we do. Plenty of other clubs have!

Whats the bet they at least make a grand final before we do.

Inferno

Coach
Macca said:
f**king sh*t news.

Agreed, although on the brightside now that he's signed with another club he'll probably be selected next week.

Plus I'll be able to see him every second week next year :D