What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh Announces Retirement

tresurehunt

Juniors
A player that you guys can be very proud of. He earned the right to go out on his terms (and i hope that's what has happened).

A champion player and bloke.

One opposition player i always admired.

I'll be there the last round to see his last game, and give him a standing ovation.

Hopefully its a packed house.

kind words from the other side,thank you....

True EEL

Bench
really is the end of an era at Parra now....Burt will now definitely go as well, as I dare say will Ben Smith, Shackleton etc....

tresurehunt

Juniors
a statue isnt a bad idea , maybe next to pricey ,just keep lining them up ...

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Massive shoes to fill. They broke the mould when they made Hindy.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
Only one word can describe Nathan Hindmarsh...

Legend

Whoever dons the number 11 next year has some big shoes to fill

Nathan, thanks for the memories, you are a true eels great

the end of an era for a few years there hindy was one of the few shining lights in a pretty dark place even if the eels were getting lapped we could still watch him in origin

The Omen

Juniors
Absolute legend of Rugby League and The Eels
true role model

we all knew the day would come but still doesn't make it any easier

True EEL

Bench
Only one word can describe Nathan Hindmarsh...

Legend

Whoever dons the number 11 next year has some big shoes to fill

Nathan, thanks for the memories, you are a true eels great

bit like the number 8 shirt....i realise the Mannah family are (sadly) again doing it tough right now, but i am becoming increasingly frustrated with Timmy's form. i wanted him to evolve into a starting front-rower and SOO player, but i have been wondering lately if he is in fact more suited to adding impact from the bench...circa 2009

Eels Dude

Coach
A legend on and off the field. He'll go down as the player I respect the most. Shame it had to end this way, but hopefully this announcement will get the rest of the side to lift for him and send him out on a somewhat good note in his last season.

IFR33K

Coach
Hopefully this will inspire the boys to get this mother f**king campaign Back on track.

All starts saturday.

Suitman

Post Whore
even though you're just fishing for a bite from anyone (to get attention) because you can't in all fairness truly be quite that stupid....i'll pass on this occasion

I wasn't even fishing for a bite. I was just being silly, but then again, you're too stupid to recognise that, so I'll just let it pass on this occassion.

Suity