What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh

Mr Saab

Referee
I dont think he flops i just think he works harder than he really has to (points finger at his eels teammates) and in turn it affects the quality of his game.

Parra Guru

Coach
You talk of these 'stats' as if they are just numbers. The difference with Hindmarsh making 40+ tackles is they are all quality. Very rarely is he the 3rd man in on a tackle, and you can bet your bottom dollar he is one of the hardest chasers when a break is made, and is usually the last man back to clean up.

He is definately the best back rower in the game, and the reason that we haven't seen him fire in attack is because, up until a couple of weeks ago, the rest of Parra's forward pack were doing sweet F.A. in defence and he had to double up.

End of story

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
I dont think he flops i just think he works harder than he really has to (points finger at his eels teammates) and in turn it affects the quality of his attacking game.

This is my line too, with the alteration.

collo75

Juniors
Skeepe, you are a deadset pinhead...... Snap out of it, if you think Hindmarsh is rubbish, why did your team pay massive overs for the brother, who wasn't a patch on Nath?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Dean said:
You are an idiot skeepe.

Forearms? Thug? You've either just travelled from a parallel universe or youre just some moron with a grudge.

Granted, Hindmarsh tries too hard some times and ends up hindering his attacking game, but he usually makes up for this by filling in for lazy team mates.

Hindmarsh= tireless attacker and defender/ second best forward in the comp behind Buderus and showed this tonight.
Skeefe= tool

hear hear!

Red Bear

Referee
Hindmarsh is quality second rower, as someone said part of the reason he defends so much is cos at Parra there forwards have been pretty average. Attack could improve but hey, he's a top player and seems like a decent bloke.

redVgirl

Juniors
everytime ive been to a parra match (my gf is a mad parra fan) you realise just how much hindy does. hes constantly picking up slack. its like he doesnt trust his teamates to defend properly, so he just does EVERYTHING. (or tries to)

oh and hindmarsh = jesus in parra territory. they looooooveee him. and rightly so!

redeel

Juniors
what u want the guy to do all the tackling,hit ups then you expect him to run into gaps, and direct traffic, for the quick guys to run off him.
Steep you have never played a game of footy in your life ,you are an arm chair critic ,who would be too scared of getting hurt in a real game ,so you gutlessly,play your sport behind your key board,you gutless piece of dog crap,with no idea, and a f**ked up sense of opinion.
if you would like to reply,come to bay 47,west terr seat 127 row h you piece of sh*t

RABK

Referee
redeel said:
what u want the guy to do all the tackling,hit ups then you expect him to run into gaps, and direct traffic, for the quick guys to run off him.
Steep you have never played a game of footy in your life ,you are an arm chair critic ,who would be too scared of getting hurt in a real game ,so you gutlessly,play your sport behind your key board,you gutless piece of dog crap,with no idea, and a f**ked up sense of opinion.
if you would like to reply,come to bay 47,west terr seat 127 row h you piece of sh*t

Ooooo what a hero. I bet if Skeepe went there he'd find a fat, drunken excuse for a human being.

gregstar

Referee
redeel said:
LOL! have a go at this c*ck-throttler!

you get that angry & wish to have a blue because someone doesn't believe one of your players is as good as you do?

keep swinging dopey, knock yourself out.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I have a feeling Bay 47 isn't in Parramatta Stadium... More like a section in Long Bay

Sounds like he's in the right place

Angry_eel

First Grade
redeel said:
Whats u doin brother? if other want to play like dopes, u shouldn't take urself to their level. Do u think Hindy cried himself a river when he saw skeepe's thread. No,he went in and did what he always does, he plays his heart out and u know that. Infact, thats all that matters. Skeepe isn't worth it. Archie Hindmarsh would whoop him and archie's only a couple of months old.

yy_cheng

Coach
One other thing that Hindmarsh does that deminishes his hitups is that he supports the ball carrier. There are alot of time where the ball carrier can almost slip out a pass and you will see Hindy running through in support.

That basically means he is out of the next couple of hitups.

Hindy has changed his game to be closer to the play whether it be in defence or attack.

KevinArnold

Juniors

e-thug.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
redeel you crack me up.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't think Hindmarsh is quite the player he's made out to be. It is dead easy to look good in a team like the Eels. Same with Canberra, that's why Tongue looks so good to us Raiders fans this year.

Tongue's workload is better than Hindmarsh's, as is his attack yet you don't see me calling Tongue the best forward in the game. That is a title that most probably belongs to Stuart Fielden. As for back rowers, Ben Kennedy will hold that mantle until he retires.

Interesting to note that the judiciary seems to believe some of what Hindmarsh does is illegal - he's been charged with a dangerous throw.

Latest posts