What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy and Burts last game.

Suitman

Post Whore
not arguing the "soldout" just the ground capacity.

Well, there's no way I can prove this but there is no way there was 'several thousand empty seats" at this years Tigers game as you claim.
No way.
Did you happen to notice all the people standing in the Disabled Bays at the southern end? There were easily 40 -50 in each of them x 2. More tickets sold for that end than what there are seats, and still we can't reach the 20 k mark.
Capacity is clearly under 20 000 these days.

Suity

born an eel

Bench
Well, there's no way I can prove this but there is no way there was 'several thousand empty seats" at this years Tigers game as you claim.
No way.
Did you happen to notice all the people standing in the Disabled Bays at the southern end? There were easily 40 -50 in each of them x 2. More tickets sold for that end than what there are seats, and still we can't reach the 20 k mark.
Capacity is clearly under 20 000 these days.

Suity

the empty seats were more in the season ticket areas than the walkups

bartman

Immortal
I fail to see where I insulted you at all?
Nice try... how about we quote your full post this time?

Why do you constantly bleat on about things you know nothing about?

We've already had a sold out game at Parra stadium this year.
Against the Tigers.
We had one sold out game last season. Against the Tigers.
We had one sold out game the season before. Against the Tigers.

I'll let you continue the story from there.

Since that was the premise behind your argument, you should now be thrilled that this game is being played at ANZ? Yes?

Oh right, I forgot, you're just a small and selfish goose.
Oops, there it is!

I can't believe you made the effort to go back and re-read your post, attempt to deflect the blame, but leave out the bit where you clearly did start with the personal insults (again). If you're going to have a go, at least own up to it, or make it slightly humourous or something?

You insulted me by questioning whether I knew what I was talking about. I presented a logical argument, and you were insulting in suggesting it was poor logic. You just had to try and make it personal

Way to play the man and not the argument.
Not at all. You clearly couldn't help yourself but to make it personal, rather than stick to the content of the post. You're just looking silly now the more you try to claim otherwise.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Nice try... how about we quote your full post this time?

Oops, there it is!

I can't believe you made the effort to go back and re-read your post, attempt to deflect the blame, but leave out the bit where you clearly did start with the personal insults (again). If you're going to have a go, at least own up to it, or make it slightly humourous or something?

Not at all. You clearly couldn't help yourself but to make it personal, rather than stick to the content of the post. You're just looking silly now the more you try to claim otherwise.

Actually every argument I ever have with you is highly entertaining for me!!!

You're like those little toys, you just wind them up and watch them go :lol:

Now, back to the winding: are you suggesting you aren't a small and silly goose?!?

bartman

Immortal
Actually every argument I ever have with you is highly entertaining for me!!!

You're like those little toys, you just wind them up and watch them go :lol:
:lol: No problem, glad to be of service. If you prefer to target usernames rather than have discussions about issues, and then deny it when called out for it, then that's fine with me.

Now, back to the winding: are you suggesting you aren't a small and silly goose?!?
Now you're just being silly...
Maybe, but it's still funny watching Bart make a righteous goose of himself.
Ah, a stunning contribution as always ;-)

oldmancraigy

Coach
:lol: No problem, glad to be of service. If you prefer to target usernames rather than have discussions about issues, and then deny it when called out for it, then that's fine with me.

[[btw, I think the issue discussion was fine, I simply pointed out we've had a sellout 3 years in a row --> but I admit I did look at the username and think "I wonder if I can make bart go burko? Success!]]

Kornstar

Coach
Wasn't it nice to see Hornby and Young run out in front of their home crowd for the last time, can't wait to see Hindy and Burt do it next week at a packed to capacity Parramatta Stadium.......oh wait.......

The Dragons used the excuse that their poor fans couldn't get tix because the game had already sold out but I don't see a full house in Woolloongong tonight like there was 100% going to be for our favourite sons next week.......guess Hornby and Young don't really mean that much to them........

If there isn't a 50/50 split between the supporters next week the NRL can go f*ck themselves!

Young and Hornby got 11000 to their last home game.
What a disgraceful turnout.
Or are all the fans planning on turning up to their actual last game instead?

bartman

Immortal
I apologise. I originally said selfish right?
Accepted. And I don't know... I've forgotten and can't be bothered to scroll back and check.
[[btw, I think the issue discussion was fine, I simply pointed out we've had a sellout 3 years in a row --> but I admit I did look at the username and think "I wonder if I can make bart go burko? Success!]]
Likewise, no problem with the discussion, I'll just calmly call out you or anyone else who chooses to get unnecessarily and pointless personal in replying to my discussion posts. Every time. And if me doing that makes you think I'm going berko, then you don't know what my berko really is :lol:.

Latest posts