What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy's 2024 Trials Super Thread

JokerEel

Coach
Zac Lomax has gone from a centre wanting to play fullback to a winger. Fairly sure he won't last at St Merge

I assume Matterson's place in the 17 is safe, and given he played last week is down for a reduced role this time.

But apart from that... I'd assume the side reflects BA's first choice lineup.

Great to see Hands named on the bench, and hope he's not the one to give way in Round 1 when Matterson hopefully squeezes someone else off the bench.

And interesting that coach has named four of the back-up backs on the extended bench - I assume he must want to take another look at them, perhaps in combos/different sides of the field to know what he can fall back on if needed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Merkin is on something silly like $750k. Next.
If it's too much for wing it's too much for centre. They can at least get some value out of him if he can make 20 carries every week. On the wing he'll only have to make half a dozen tackles, at most.

yy_cheng

Coach
Great to see Hands named on the bench, and hope he's not the one to give way in Round 1 when Matterson hopefully squeezes someone else off the bench.

And interesting that coach has named four of the back-up backs on the extended bench - I assume he must want to take another look at them, perhaps in combos/different sides of the field to know what he can fall back on if needed.
He needs to take off some of the stars. He wont play some for 80 mins like guth or moses

Gronk

Staff member
In the Chooks v Bunnies trial, Turoa Williams played on the wing for the Billionaires and Noah Reed was up front for the Bunnies.

eels_fan

First Grade
This bulldogs team is gash.

Taafe and Hutchinson are the worst 1 and 7 in the comp, and with that it doesn’t matter who else they have in the team.

Only Cronulla lacking any kind of direction or attack is keeping them in the game

Latest posts