What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
tumblr_mnb0uiFWeH1roqoqro1_r1_1280.gif

I like the colours.

Rsag85

Bench
rsag85 you have changed from being a truth teller

No you just disagree with me now as I'm telling the truth about your pointless photo's.

My views are still the same about our football club which is what we should be talking about instead of commenting on other members on this forum. The thing is Shadow I'm in fact standing up for you to continue to voice your opinion. Something maybe you miss by looking for 10 more pointless photos to post. So no need to turn on someone that is in fact on your side. But my point is this and I know you will keep doing it so there is no point in telling you but I do think if you continue to post these types of pointless photo's on threads then these types of threads targeting yourself will continue to happen which I don't want to see it, so I'm trying to help you. If your going to post photos don't post multiple photos that are off point, just keep it simple mate.

Rsag85

Bench
Thanks Rsag. The voice of reason you are.

I do appreciate it.

I cop a lot and get targeted. I'll continue giving my views though.

Rsag I could make threads about who has a go at me and annoys/bullies me.

I don't do that though as its not right. I try to respect everyone. I'm not perfect though.

Once again thanks mate. I know who the good guys are:)

Don't worry mate, I know how it feels to be targeted on forums, Southsport can tell you the history. So I would always stand up for peoples right to voice a opinion even if I disagree with it.

OVP

Coach
Grumpy Rabbit is a truth teller.

I absolutely guarantee that if you posted a poll on whether R20, Alien and pictureboy just clutter up every thread with pointless drivel, 95% on this site would agree with him.

Hey Grumpy, you are welcome to come over to the Roosters forum if you want to talk some footy ... looking forward to Round 1, but not necessarily confident though. Should be a close one and good luck.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
its the pic from the planet of the apes last scene on the beach what an epic finish that was and to have our souths logo sticking out of the sand instead of the american statue of liberty was a pearler....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Grumpy Rabbit is a truth teller.

I absolutely guarantee that if you posted a poll on whether R20, Alien and pictureboy just clutter up every thread with pointless drivel, 95% on this site would agree with him.

Hey Grumpy, you are welcome to come over to the Roosters forum if you want to talk some footy ... looking forward to Round 1, but not necessarily confident though. Should be a close one and good luck.

Another Rorters supporter:roll:

You troll a lot too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I speak lots of passionate stuff. It's good to have a bit of banter.

I ain't a troll. Newc will tell you who the trolls are. Cough, cough...........

I go in the main forum still. I post when it's something I want to post on. If not I don't post but just read.

I don't threaten people or anything. That is not what this site is for. The fact you were threatened is disgusting even though you and I don't see eye to eye.

I don't like your disrespect Vic.

I don't stink up forums either.

On the main forum the hatred for Souths is so high that if I back my mob I get told I'm stinking up the thread. Now that's not fair.

I'm not a fool either.

I am allowed to give my views without being abused.

This ain't trolling Vic.

Funny how you haven't replied yet.

That's as I've got your measure.

You are just trying to piss me off.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No you just disagree with me now as I'm telling the truth about your pointless photo's.

My views are still the same about our football club which is what we should be talking about instead of commenting on other members on this forum. The thing is Shadow I'm in fact standing up for you to continue to voice your opinion. Something maybe you miss by looking for 10 more pointless photos to post. So no need to turn on someone that is in fact on your side. But my point is this and I know you will keep doing it so there is no point in telling you but I do think if you continue to post these types of pointless photo's on threads then these types of threads targeting yourself will continue to happen which I don't want to see it, so I'm trying to help you. If your going to post photos don't post multiple photos that are off point, just keep it simple mate.

This is a very good post.

Shadow you should see where Rsag is coming from.

He is spot on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.