What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jake Friend would make an excellent captain
Tough courageous leads by example barks orders brilliant organiser and really good with the refs etc he's learnt a good lesson
He is now an absolute champion and I go for the bunnies
Not real concerned with the Mitch circus ....what will be will be .....we have no say in it
Personally I think a stint in reserve grade for 6 months and a huge pay cut and some serious thorough counselling and loads of free community work would do the trick
I would hate to see any mans livelihood totally stripped away

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
alien i gave diegoNT some hillbilly cake and some hillbilly hash tea to eat with those bunny cookies up there in the northern territory with his hillbilly crocodile hunting mates!

alien

Referee
Grumpy Rabbit is a truth teller.

I absolutely guarantee that if you posted a poll on whether R20, Alien and pictureboy just clutter up every thread with pointless drivel, 95% on this site would agree with him.

Hey Grumpy, you are welcome to come over to the Roosters forum if you want to talk some footy ... looking forward to Round 1, but not necessarily confident though. Should be a close one and good luck.

you're a f**ken moron. he doesn't talk about footy. he just whinges about other posters. he calls others "trolls" but he is the trouble maker. that is the only reason he is here. open your eyes

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
alien do they have tv's out there?he did ask about a cookie poor hillbilly must be hard yakka out there,maybe he has not ever seen the bunnies play he probably follows the bunnies becoz he saw a bunny sticker on one of the road trains up there in the territory.

southsport

First Grade
Do you honestly think we are media darlings? Rothfield the editor of the telegraph can't f**king stand us. Go back to the Todd carney days and see the media hounding we copped, Todd was getting followed when he was going out to get tattooed.

i have to laugh at this victim mentality in here, you guys are treated no differently to any other league club in the media. Sydney media has a hard on for all things controversial in rugby by league. The Arizona incident last year was a clear cover up by Souths until someone dug a little deeper and you couldn't hide it. You had a player charged with assault while representing the club and code overseas.

I get you hate Easts I really do, but this constant whinge we get favouritism when It's clear in the past Souths, like any other club has had an easy run with a few things is hypocrisy at its finest. Lol at quoting the mole as well. He's as credible as his best friend Phil Rothfield.

Interesting to hear your thoughts Jack, I only know what has been said about Pearce and I can't go any further than that.

As far as having a victim mentality I think something is definately going on with some of the media (Weidler, Proszenko, Massoud). Weidler went for Ben Te'o like a rabid dog and Te'o wasn't even charged with anything, Weidler has also been asked on social media why he hates Souths and he just doesn't reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.