What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can't be,I've I'm saying this but I feel so sorry for Souths supporters putting up with the constant thread derailing and trolling of those 3. At least they don't come into the main forums as much anymore since being schooled. They are a complete embrassment. I seriously can't believe I got banned for a week on here for saying I was going to post a PM after a Member sent me threatening messages, yet these guys get a free reign to continually stink up the forum. What is more damaging and likely to have people leave the site for good? Get rid of these fools mods.

I speak lots of passionate stuff. It's good to have a bit of banter.

I ain't a troll. Newc will tell you who the trolls are. Cough, cough...........

I go in the main forum still. I post when it's something I want to post on. If not I don't post but just read.

I don't threaten people or anything. That is not what this site is for. The fact you were threatened is disgusting even though you and I don't see eye to eye.

I don't like your disrespect Vic.

I don't stink up forums either.

On the main forum the hatred for Souths is so high that if I back my mob I get told I'm stinking up the thread. Now that's not fair.

I'm not a fool either.

I am allowed to give my views without being abused.

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
I can't be,I've I'm saying this but I feel so sorry for Souths supporters putting up with the constant thread derailing and trolling of those 3. At least they don't come into the main forums as much anymore since being schooled. They are a complete embrassment. I seriously can't believe I got banned for a week on here for saying I was going to post a PM after a Member sent me threatening messages, yet these guys get a free reign to continually stink up the forum. What is more damaging and likely to have people leave the site for good? Get rid of these fools mods.

Amen Vic

Vic Mackey

Referee
This thread is a perfect example. Between 12.18-12.34pm today 17 posts in this thread were made only by those 3 guys. Every post is pointless stuff between them (pictures, 'well done mate' etc) that should be sent by PM cause nobody else wants to read it. It takes up space and makes threads impossible to navigate and get to proper discussion.

Well done guys, you've proven grumpy 100% correct. If I was a Souths fan I would have left this site ages ago.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Shadow is just a troll. How the mods haven't deleted his profile i don't know.

R20, well I'm not gonna say much more about r20 because i believe he has real brain development problems. The constant lieing, flip flopping on everything, the passing off others peoples opinions and statments as his own, the constant need to suck up to others, the way he can't handle people cracking jokes at him (while constantly trying to attack others) and the way he can't handle people disagreeing and having differences opinions to him shows he hasn't got a fully matured brain. That or the guy is 12 years old

Alien, well apart from having a lol at him for changing teams as an adult, isn't as bad as the others. Probably disagree more then agree with him on things but don't have any problems with that.

Pretty much nailed it right here, they've clearly got no life as indicated by the amount of time spent here circle jerking.

Rsag85

Bench
Thanks Rsag.

I respect your views and we both get passionate

I know you respect my thoughts.

I look forward to passionate discussion and banter this season:cool:

No problems. But there is another thing getting annoying with this forum and thats other members making threads about people they don't like, Targeting members on threads and using there username to make a point IMO is kind of like cyber bullying in a way.

This forum should be only used for Rugby League topics not which members annoy you the most that you have to make a whole thread over it.

My view is respect everyone and build a bridge.

Continue to voice your opinions Alien, R20 and Shadow (but shadow less photo's please at least)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
rsag85 ? plan and simple? its called plain and simple mate maybe you better go back to kindergarten to spell correctly just ask a 2 year old they can help you with your incorrect grammar...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I-am-an-Artist.WebLogo2.gif

Rsag85

Bench
rsag85 ? plan and simple? its called plain and simple mate maybe you better go back to kindergarten to spell correctly just ask a 2 year old they can help you with your incorrect grammar...

At one point you where calling me a truth teller. Maybe I'm telling the truth on how your pictures are annoying. Please don't call them art. I know what art is and your photo's are not art.

Beside the photo's you have a right to voice your opinion and I'm on your side with that battle. But try doing it with words and not pointless photo's that have no meaning to the topic or thread.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No problems. But there is another thing getting annoying with this forum and thats other members making threads about people they don't like, Targeting members on threads and using there username to make a point IMO is kind of like cyber bullying in a way.

This forum should be only used for Rugby League topics not which members annoy you the most that you have to make a whole thread over it.

My view is respect everyone and build a bridge.

Continue to voice your opinions Alien, R20 and Shadow (but shadow less photo's please at least)

Thanks Rsag. The voice of reason you are.

I do appreciate it.

I cop a lot and get targeted. I'll continue giving my views though.

Rsag I could make threads about who has a go at me and annoys/bullies me.

I don't do that though as its not right. I try to respect everyone. I'm not perfect though.

Once again thanks mate. I know who the good guys are:)

Status
Not open for further replies.