What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
Our fans have class, too. We're not losers who are a burden on society.

Fire

First Grade
Dream on, your piss week club sold its soul and merged.

"Sold our soul and merged" lol, just lol.

You say that like it is meant to offend me, I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope St. George and Illawarra never separate.

We're an NRL powerhouse who won 11 straight Premierships they actually had to change the rules of the game, we jagged Bennett and are now in the mix for Bellamy. You guys on the other hand are the joke of the league lol

"Sold our soul and merged" lol, just lol.

You say that like it is meant to offend me, I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope St. George and Illawarra never separate.

We're an NRL powerhouse who won 11 straight Premierships they actually had to change the rules of the game, we jagged Bennett and are now in the mix for Bellamy. You guys on the other hand are the joke of the league lol

Powerhouse,:lol::lol::lol:

Big Sam

First Grade
Fire's again in one of his usual anti-Souths moods. A bit sad that someone derives more enjoyment from starting up troll threads than getting out of the house and going to the beach on a day like this...

Fire

First Grade
Fire's again in one of his usual anti-Souths moods. A bit sad that someone derives more enjoyment from starting up troll threads than getting out of the house and going to the beach on a day like this...

lol. Nah I'm a Dragons supporter, unlike souffs fans I can afford a pool, been jumping in and out of that.

Yeah but at least your team is near a beach, unlike that shithole that is Homebush, and that even bigger shithole that is Redfern.

You guys also have your own home ground too, souffs just play out of an empty stadium with no history or character.

Never been to Coogee or Maroubra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts