What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaaxe

Juniors
I rarely post on here.

St George after being dominant for decades are becoming irrelevant these days and are best known as The Steelers.

I know that being a Steelers fan can make one slow. In Victoria where AFL have been showing NRL for decades how it is done. The AFL play out of Etihad and MCG as the main grounds in Melbourne and the suburban grounds like Windy Hill and Glenferrie and Princes Park are passé.

Please update your argument oh irrelevant one- Fire.

Fire

First Grade
I rarely post on here.

St George after being dominant for decades are becoming irrelevant these days and are best known as The Steelers.

I know that being a Steelers fan can make one slow. In Victoria where AFL have been showing NRL for decades how it is done. The AFL play out of Etihad and MCG as the main grounds in Melbourne and the suburban grounds like Windy Hill and Glenferrie and Princes Park are passé.

Please update your argument oh irrelevant one- Fire.

If you're happy being the Homebush Rabbitohs, then I'm happy. But enjoy it while it lasts because you'll probably be relocated to Gosford within the decade.

It's only apt that the team with the largest membership base in Sydney play out of the largest ground. In ten years time our members won't fit in any other stadium.

Fire

First Grade
Agreed, they've done a good job cumming out of the wood work and jumping on the bandwagon.

Fire

First Grade
Yeah they have. Saw it while going for a surf before the Warriors game, then went put for Thai after. What do you do before and after going to games at Homebush beside sitting on a train lol

Fire

First Grade
How bout results then?

How many times did you beat us last year?

How many finals games did you win?

Is that all you've got lol. You souffs fans are so cute, clinching to that single year. You only want to go back a year? How about three, or five, or ten, or forty?

Yeah they have. Saw it while going for a surf before the Warriors game, then went put for Thai after. What do you do before and after going to games at Homebush beside sitting on a train lol

There are at least a dozen restaurants at Homebush nowadays, including Thai. You should climb out of your box more often...

Is that all you've got lol. You souffs fans are so cute, clinching to that single year. You only want to go back a year? How about three, or five, or ten, or forty?

Anyone would think the Dragons won dozens of premierships over the past 40 years. When was the last one prior to 2010?

All I seem to remember is a long dry spell, followed by the Broncos making you their bitch several times after you sold out. Then you pinched their coach and jagged a premiership. Last year, you were everyone's bitch, including ours.

Fire

First Grade
yeah it does, all the Souths fans that you go on an on ad nauseam that "dont have a job",:-({|=:-({|= but yet somehow they can afford their annual membership

Nail head Newy, well done. Don't forget your fans are the only ones that complain about petrol prices yet don't own a car.

Fire

First Grade
Anyone would think the Dragons won dozens of premierships over the past 40 years. When was the last one prior to 2010?

All I seem to remember is a long dry spell, followed by the Broncos making you their bitch several times after you sold out. Then you pinched their coach and jagged a premiership. Last year, you were everyone's bitch, including ours.

Meh, we were in the mix a lot more than souffs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.