What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I believe Mrs Inglis when she says GI didn't assault her. The only people who know the truth are the two of them and they both now say he didn't do it. It has never been proven in a court of law. All GI has admitted to is pushing her in an effort to protect her. There is a big difference between that and the things the likes of Lui and Vaivai have been convicted for.

BunniesMan

Immortal
356162-craig-field-souths.jpg

00142896_Image.jpeg

357223-john-elias.jpg

612350-dtthumb-greg-inglis.jpg

Russel-Crowe-arrested.jpg
1 of those has never played for us. GI is a community leader. And the rest did nothing wrong before or during their time with us.

bellyache

Bench
We will be ready my friend, but make sure you tell precious Little Sonny boy that the game is played for 80 minutes not 60, we wouldn't want another debacle like his last boxing match lol.
Knights win trial in Coffs

Saturday 16 February 2013 5:59 PM

00058801-leadimage.jpg

Full time from BCU Stadium
Newcastle Knights 18 (T: Roberts 2, Hilder, G: Gidley 1/1, Roberts 1/1, Mata?utia 1/1)
South Sydney Rabbitohs 6 (T: Koroisau, G: Reynolds 1/1)
More to follow.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Fire

First Grade
Sounds like Teo is fitting right in at the thug and grub culture that is souffs.

Fire

First Grade
Excuse me Bulldog Force, how dare you question the "legendary" *cough cough* John Sattler. There are some lines you just don't cross, and you crossed it!

Fire

First Grade
This is Australia, not America. No one "hates" anyone, dickhead. People just think he's a wanker...a bit like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts