What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grandorient

Bench
This thread reminds me of a TV add up here. "This place is so much fun"

By the way, is this a rabbitoes or St.George thread.

GO

Fire

First Grade
Haha shit merkins the land we lease out to Sizzlers is worth $40,000,000 eat a dick can't even repay a couple of mill lol

Big Sam

First Grade
Triple quoting yourself in an opposition club's troll thread - you've hit a new low Fire.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Come on Sam, give the poor bloke a break.. don't you know most quoting is irrelevant anyway?

Big Sam said:
At the Member Co. meeting, I shall be nominating we re-locate to Perth for our financial future.

Fire

First Grade
You guys will go shit.

You went shit against top 8 teams last year and then did f**k all in the finals. Your coach is a myth.

Rusty's pulled out and Holmes will will taking you shit merkins to the Central Coast and Perth even more.

You guys are shit and you will go shit.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Fire, I love you. Don't ever change. We made a prelim and were winning until a hamstring went. Your team is a spoon contender and is likely to be again this year. Spend more time worrying about your useless mob and less time worrying about us.

Fire

First Grade
I love you too BM :kiss:

You guys are shit and a myth and feral and shit.

In 2012 you only beat a top 8 team four times lol@souffs. (Dogs r6, Cowboys r8, Sharks r9, Raiders r12).

Then Storm pumped you in the finals. You beat Raiders (lol yeah heaps good). Then Dogs pumped you again haha.

Shit merkins. A myth. Your coach is a myth. You're shit lol@souffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts