What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bellyache

Bench
If only the NRL would allow souths to have a player to come on just to kick goals... If possible, Reynolds may be of some use in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcastlerabbit
epic failure

LOL! you edited that! 2012 was along time ago.. 2nd year syndrome has set in..:lol:

yep i edited it,news flash the season has not started,so how can a 2nd year syndrome have already sat in? :lol: f**k off you light weight

bellyache

Bench
yep i edited it,news flash the season has not started,so how can a 2nd year syndrome have already sat in? :lol: f**k off you light weight
I sincerely apologise, the Reynolds that played in the All Stars game and the Charity Shield must be someone else....:lol::lol:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
With most of the players atleast 10kgs over weight they will be restricted to Goanna and Yams till Rnd 1..

Goanna and Yams.

Yes, we do have a few Aboriginal guys in our team.

Maybe the next time you light up a few Crosses, you can come up with something better than that.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
tumblr_lmas98FHMH1qafrh6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts