What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
I have a photo with Singo from a fortnight ago. Would you like me to post it?

Also asked him some questions.

"South Sydney" Rabbitohs...

f**ktards

Utter dumb merkins :lol:

Dragons fans are too busy slitting their wrists over your prospects for this year to concern themselves with anything else ATM. Before a balls even been kicked. Even when we were absolute dross, at least we were optimistic at the start of the year.

Talk about pissweak...

Fire

First Grade
lol.

f**k me! Where is that being said.

Seriously. Pass me your drugs, please! Whatever you're on I wanna try it!!!

Mate you're already on the drugs if you think Singo knows anything about Souths. Get him to throw a couple of mill at the mergers. They've rolled over before. They'll do it again. St George Illawarra central coast Dragon Bears. Has a nice ring to it.

Try not to cry too hard when you hear that Rustys reversed his decision to sell, later this week. I know that was the cornerstone of your entire theory on how bad we are going.

Sorry, you're right. I spend hours on the internet, constantly staying up past midnight talking about shit I don't care about all the time as well. It's quite normal behavior.

It's why I'm one of the most prolific posters in the Dragons forum...:sarcasm:

You've got problems mate. You should call Benny Barba and ask him to recommend a good therapist.

Fire

First Grade
Sorry, you're right. I spend hours on the internet, constantly staying up past midnight talking about shit I don't care about all the time as well. It's quite normal behavior.

You've got problems mate. You should call Benny Barba and ask him to recommend a good therapist.

Malaka

Big Sam

First Grade
St George Illawarra central coast Dragon Bears. Has a nice ring to it.

6359322.jpg

cisco

Juniors

Where are you Fire,you must have an appointment at the therapist,I know plenty of greek,"ise blakas ke malakas "

Ziggy the God

First Grade
lol.

You think I give a f**k about what Crowe does pmsl.

You obviously must if you are posting in this thread.

You should be more concerned with your management than worrying about us.

I have seen Doust at one of the Restaurants in town, he looks and dresses like a bum. I was surprise they actually let him in. I wouldn't let him scrub my garbage cans.

He probably thought the attire at Sizzlers was also applicable at establishments he would not frequent if it wasn't for the Company card.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You obviously must if you are posting in this thread.

You should be more concerned with your management than worrying about us.

I have seen Doust at one of the Restaurants in town, he looks and dresses like a bum. I was surprise they actually let him in. I wouldn't let him scrub my garbage cans.

He probably thought the attire at Sizzlers was also applicable at establishments he would not frequent if it wasn't for the Company card.

zig, i really don't get the constant references to sizzler as a put-down for the dragons.

no-one from the dragons really considers it offensive that it's located near our ground..

hell, i'm sure you guys wouldn't find it very offensive if i kept referring to auburn maccas..

Status
Not open for further replies.