What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
lol@souffs indeed! 3 days left on Muzby's countdown and then we get to see Gandalf flip the bird at Minichiello again! Good times, lol@souffs times! Newcastlerabble will be in an article linking frenzy once the season begins.

Fire

First Grade
lol@souffs indeed! 3 days left on Muzby's countdown and then we get to see Gandalf flip the bird at Minichiello again! Good times, lol@souffs times! Newcastlerabble will be in an article linking frenzy once the season begins.

:lol::lol:

Big man

Juniors
Fire is very insecure about his embarrassment of a club, no coach, no team, no money, no future, I say let the steelers take over the crappy JV. It's good to be the king.

I did. He told me you should get some help with your article-linking addiction, find some new gaffes and actually try to offer a constructive opinion.

But that sounds like a lot of effort. So a lol@souffs fix should fix it.

High praise coming from a circle jerk like yourself who has a Souths fetish.f**k off you light weight

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
G'Day Central Coast Bears.

I just thought I would pop in and wish you a happy 40th. It's been 42 years since you last won a competition. But, it is the 40th season since you last won a competition also.

Because remember when you weren't in the competition in the year 2000 and the year 2001.

So it's been 42 years since you last won a competition. But, it is the 40th season since you last won a competition also.

Because you weren't in the competition in the year 2000 and the year 2001.

The Earth has been alive for 2013 years, and your club is perhaps the shittest club, ever, in those 2013 years of the history of the Earth.

Last edited:
G'Day Central Coast Bears.

I just thought I would pop in and wish you a happy 40th. It's been 42 years since you last won a competition. But, it is the 40th season since you last won a competition also.

Because remember when you weren't in the competition in the year 2000 and the year 2001.

So it's been 42 years since you last won a competition. But, it is the 40th season since you last won a competition also.

Because you weren't in the competition in the year 2000 and the year 2001.

The Earth has been alive for 2013 years, and your club is perhaps the shittest club, ever, in those 2013 years of the history of the Earth.

f**k off you spastic,mods please f**k this shite off.

"Mods f**k this shit off." :lol:

I bet you're one of those kids who is a dibber dobber.

If you're a grown man, well, let me catch my breath so I can laugh even harder pmsl!

only on softcocks who sold out and support a merged entity.:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.