What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
42 seasons we have not won a a comp.Big chance for your pathetic club to catch up,but nothing except a merger. :lol::lol::lol: lol@the Dead V

Fire

First Grade
42 seasons we have not won a a comp.Big chance for your pathetic club to catch up,but nothing except a merger. :lol::lol::lol: lol@the Dead V

Newy. Come on.

You shouldn't make yourself look like an idiot.

How many Grand Finals were Saints in since 1979?

How many Grand Finals were Souths in since 1971?

All your club has done is developed an alleged murderer in Craig Field.

Keep it classy souffs.

Keep it classy.

Nemesis

Bench
42 seasons we have not won a a comp.Big chance for your pathetic club to catch up,but nothing except a merger. lol@the Dead V
NR, backfire is in fact, Steve Price.... and he has no chin 'cause his Taj queen players kept complaining that it banged against their balls every time he sucked their c**ks... so he had chin reduction surgery.

Fire

First Grade
NR, backfire is in fact, Steve Price.... and he has no chin 'cause his Taj queen players kept complaining that it banged against their balls every time he sucked their c**ks... so he had chin reduction surgery.

Um.

Yeah.

Right.

Thanks "nemesis."

:thumb

haha

Juniors

Except for Creagh cause she has a big vagina.

Nem,Was he the dude a few weeks ago that was laughed at by his players when he tried to explain his attacking structures at training?:lol::lol:

Big man

Juniors
Does this make me a fan of your team by default?

No but I'm sure you will be very popular at Win Jubilee change rooms, I hear you put quite a show on for the players every Thursday night, now with four teeth removed you are guaranteed to be the best ride in town, congratulations.

Fire

First Grade
LOL WTF.

You are one sick puppy Big Marn.

I put that post up there with nemif**kstick and HH's twisted shit.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Does this make me a fan of your team by default?

No ! They have to fall out naturally to qualify !

Also, your teeth have to look like they've been around since 1908, and haven't been used for 42 years !

Well I guess souths supporters don't have 11 teeth in a row either ! :lol:

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
Whoops silly me, I forgot to put "Off Topic" at the beginning of that thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.