What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeforce

Bench
Do you think gale force rocked up to the 1967 grand final in his nappies ? If he saw these grand finals almost 50 years ago, he had to of been going to school. I reckon he was in his mid to late 20's just finishing high school, judging by how he articulates himself.
So I was a few years out. Instead of pushing 80, he's pushing 75

I was raised in red fern, lived next door to the Bat and Ball Hotel. and later moved to Maroubra and went to South Sydney Boys high.Hence my lifetime support for Souths.

I was 14 when i went to my first GF in 1967 with a schoolmate. We met at Maroubra Junction at 6am and then walked to the Sydney Cricket Ground , to line up early to get a better position on the Hill.Most tickets had no reserve seat in those days , so first in first served.

Galeforce

Bench
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Who cares !!!!!!

Exactly !!! you are the idiot raising some well known facts for a selected period and ignoring other facts to suit . You are the Idiot raising Facts about a period you have no idea of and expect people to accept your "win".
What a dope you show yourself each time you respond to one of my notes.My notes are all factual from personal experience . Yours are just imitation facts with no personal experience.

I just "shet" on you . sure u will enjoy that , as it must be better to what you are normally used to.lol now f**k off and be a troll in your own teams website.

GONZO72

Juniors
Galeforce, firstly u bore me. Everybody who is reading this thread, have zero interest in your souffs experience. I don't give a rats about what school u attended, the age of your delightful children.
You are the epitome of snore feast .
I have destroyed you easily, with my comments. Go out and buy your grand final tickets, but be prepared to sell them on eBay . U said souffs can't win without Inglis , and u r correct. They are a one man team. The only quality player apart from Inglis is Sam Burgess. The rest are handy, some are ordinary.
Your run home spells doom

GONZO72

Juniors
SOUTHS RUN HOME IS
V TITANS WIN, V COWBOYS LOSS, V STORM LOSS, V MANLY LOSS, V DOGS LOSS, V TIGERS DRAW, V ROOSTERS LOSS. THEY WILL FALL INTO 5th, AND LOSE IN WEEK ONE.
In 2014, the club will struggle, Inglis will ask for a release, and Maquire will get the sack. It could be 2001-02 all over again, when Souths were in oblivion . It will happen again, you'll see.

Last edited:

GONZO72

Juniors
Btw Galeforce, your forecasts you made after round 8, were diabolical .
Roosters to miss 8- SOOOO WRONG
Reynolds tip- WRONG AGAIN
Top try scorer- NO
Souths v cowboys grand final - EMBARRESSING
LUKE KEARY- Luke who?

Stick to focusing on Coote, McCarthy, piggins , sait, Simms, oneill etc

GONZO72

Juniors
Souths won't play in the grand final. It's not in their pedigree. They are used to losing . Have done now for 42 years. It's in their culture. They choked last year, and will again in 2013. I know it, and the players know it.

Souths won't play in the grand final. It's not in their pedigree. They are used to losing . Have done now for 42 years. It's in their culture. They choked last year, and will again in 2013. I know it, and the players know it.

"Souths won't play in the grand final".Its not in their pedigree. :lol::lol: Someone needs a history lesson.

GONZO72

Juniors
Newcastlewabbit u r a fool. Souths do have pedigree.....pedigree for losing. We're u alive when they last played in a grand final? They are a joke. The worst decision the NRL made, was allowing Souths to return in 2002. The two years they were dumped, the league was flying. Crowds were up, ratings were up, the footy was sensational. Then souffs return, win wooden spoon after wooden spoon.
I feel sorry for the wonderfully loyal souffs fans. They have been given hope this year, but they will crumble. I promise you this

Rexxy

Coach
Laugh @ Steves selections. Make money from the rest of the teams wisdom.

[YOUTUBE]5a0IeLGcCZA[/YOUTUBE]

20r01zl.jpg

GONZO72

Juniors
By round 26, the roosters will probably rest up their players, as they will have the minor premiership wrapped up. The staggering and stuttering bunnies will be trying to maintain their spot in the 4.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So I'm confused...

According to the email, souffs expect more members to attend, so the members that have been attending will have to make way?

I thought this 'record' membership number for this year was all ticketed members (according to folks on here)..

Surely dogs, cats and goldfish don't take up that much room that loyal fans like DC have to move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts