What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Dear oh dear, here we go again. As a long suffering Souths fan, last night was a disgrace. Without GI we had nothing. Saints can't score points, yet put on 18 in as many minutes. Souths run home is horrid.....MELBOURNE MANLY ROOSTERS DOGS TITANS COWBOYS TIGERS. I can see us winning one, maybe 2, and finishing in 5th position.
Hunt, Everingham , Merritt, Walker, Goodwin, are arguably the worst 1-5 in the top 8. I have waited 42 years. I couldn't handle another disasterous year.

I forecast we will finish 5th, play the warriors in week one and lose.

Paragraphs are your friend.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
Yes, souths were poor against the dragons, they didn't get out of second gear. but doubt they are the worst 1-5 in the top 8. So you are saying we are a one man team?? Inglis was pretty quiet agasinst the warriors and we managed to put them to the sword in the second half. One game doesnt lose a season so hopefully madge can put a rocket up them

hunters

Juniors
Hahaha. Way to take a loss buddy. Dogs, titans, cowboys and tigers are well within our chances of winning. The other 3 games are tough but thats just what we need going into the finals.

But I guess no top team has ever been beaten by a lower team and recovered. We're doomed!

Would have thought someone that was at least 42 years old would have a little more perspective! Most of those crap 1 - 5 you name have been instrumental in our current position ie f**king first!

Galeforce

Bench
Still hurting from the loss to saints . WE lost that game and Saints we good enough to take advantage of the chances we gave them. The difference between a comprehensive win and a surprise loss was George dropping the bad ball after we had scored or Everingham taking the take from resulting up and under. Either of these and we could have been heading upfield and possible 24 - 6 win.

Anyway , we need a win against the Titans to restore confidence and then still face a possible 4 losses from from final 7 games . We just need two wins to ensure top 4. Titans and Tigers are in my count.

Best to lose some form now versus doing that in the finals.Getting GI back at least by round 25 , will ensure he is match fit for finals. We are not a one player team , however I would not expect us to win GF without him.

GONZO72

Juniors
Still hurting from the loss to saints . WE lost that game and Saints we good enough to take advantage of the chances we gave them. The difference between a comprehensive win and a surprise loss was George dropping the bad ball after we had scored or Everingham taking the take from resulting up and under. Either of these and we could have been heading upfield and possible 24 - 6 win.

Anyway , we need a win against the Titans to restore confidence and then still face a possible 4 losses from from final 7 games . We just need two wins to ensure top 4. Titans and Tigers are in my count.

Best to lose some form now versus doing that in the finals.Getting GI back at least by round 25 , will ensure he is match fit for finals. We are not a one player team , however I would not expect us to win GF without him.

Last edited:

GONZO72

Juniors
Here are some more Souths facts
FACT- Have not won a premiership since 1971
FACT-Have not played in a grand final since 1971
FACT-In the last 24 yrs, have made the finals only 3 times
FACT-Have a pathetic 13% success rate against the top 5 teams, since 2002
FACT-I have crushed you.

Galeforce

Bench
Here are some more Souths facts
FACT- Have not won a premiership since 1971
FACT-Have not played in a grand final since 1971
FACT-In the last 24 yrs, have made the finals only 3 times
FACT-Have a pathetic 13% success rate against the top 5 teams, since 2002
FACT-I have crushed you.

Lol, all you have done is shown that you are an idiot.
Instead of talking about present you focus on your agenda period.

Well here is a fact. Without even knowing your team , i am confident that i have seen my team , Souths , win more Grand finals , as an attendee then you have seen your team in your life .I have been present at 4 GF wins by Souths. Crushed? you fool

Well here is a fact. Without even knowing your team , i am confident that i have seen my team , Souths , win more Grand finals , as an attendee then you have seen your team in your life .I have been present at 4 GF wins by Souths. Crushed? you fool

:lol: jeez you must be a skeleton

GONZO72

Juniors

Galeforce, u are a moron. What rock have u been hiding under for the last 42 years? This is the first time in almost 25 years that souffs are a slim hope of achieving anything. U r not the pride of the league, more an embarrassment .
U can't hide from the fact that Souths are a disgrace. Wooden spooners 3 times in the last 10 years. The most unsuccessful club in the last 42 years. Every other club bar the titans have played in a GF.
Souths have tried to buy a comp, by pilfering a host of players. It won't work. Souffs have pedigree . They are losers. They will choke again, like last year. Worst backline in the NRL.
Sorry.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
Souths played in grand finals in 67, 68, 70 and 71 if im not mistaken which means galeforce has to be at least 46 well off the 80 mark. Every team tries to buy a premiership it is called the salary cap. if you want to see every team with only juniors watch Harold Mathews Cup but then still there are players signed from out of area.:crazy:
Granted souths have a bad record due to poor management but this is a club that has fought back from oblivion without any salry cap issues i.e Titans and Storm

Galeforce

Bench
Galeforce, u are a moron. What rock have u been hiding under for the last 42 years? This is the first time in almost 25 years that souffs are a slim hope of achieving anything. U r not the pride of the league, more an embarrassment .
U can't hide from the fact that Souths are a disgrace. Wooden spooners 3 times in the last 10 years. The most unsuccessful club in the last 42 years. Every other club bar the titans have played in a GF.
Souths have tried to buy a comp, by pilfering a host of players. It won't work. Souffs have pedigree . They are losers. They will choke again, like last year. Worst backline in the NRL.
Sorry.

again shows what an idiot you are.

First Fact - dope i know Souths history , from 1909 from 1971 , and i did not question your facts , i have lived through them.

Second Fact - answer the original question. versus feeling too foolish to do so.lol
I have seen Souths win 4 GF , how many GF have you seen your team win ( by attendance at the GF ) and you can also advise on TV ( for secondary information) . I think you would lose on both facts.

Third fact - clearly you have no idea .
Souths have a fair number of juniors in their team.
Merritt , Walker , Sutton , Reynolds , Peats , Clark .
In addition , players who have never played top grade in an another team include
Everingham,Hunt ,Tyrrell,McQueen,Luke , George Burgess.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
again shows what an idiot you are.

First Fact - dope i know Souths history , from 1909 from 1971 , and i did not question your facts , i have lived through them.

I've never met anyone who was 104 years old before...

Congrats man.. that's quite an achievement..

GONZO72

Juniors
Gale force , st0. Congratulations, you've seen souffs play in 4 grand finals? How many have u seen them play in the last 42 years ?
Let me think now?... How many in the last 42 years?? ZERO !!!!
The last time souffs tasted success in a grand final
PETROL COST 8 cents a litre
JOHN WAYNE WAS A BOX OFFICE SMASH
WILLIAM MCMAHON WAS PRIME MINISTER
IF YOU DID YOUR HSC, TODAY YOU ARE 60 years old
THE BEATLES HAD JUST BROKEN UP

Seriously, must I continue to destroy you?
The rabbits are the league joke.
I know it, u know it, we all know it

GONZO72

Juniors
Souths played in grand finals in 67, 68, 70 and 71 if im not mistaken which means galeforce has to be at least 46 well off the 80 mark. Every team tries to buy a premiership it is called the salary cap. if you want to see every team with only juniors watch Harold Mathews Cup but then still there are players signed from out of area.:crazy:
Granted souths have a bad record due to poor management but this is a club that has fought back from oblivion without any salry cap issues i.e Titans and Storm

Do you think gale force rocked up to the 1967 grand final in his nappies ? If he saw these grand finals almost 50 years ago, he had to of been going to school. I reckon he was in his mid to late 20's just finishing high school, judging by how he articulates himself.
So I was a few years out. Instead of pushing 80, he's pushing 75

Galeforce

Bench
Gale force , st0. Congratulations, you've seen souffs play in 4 grand finals? How many have u seen them play in the last 42 years ?
Let me think now?... How many in the last 42 years?? ZERO !!!!
The last time souffs tasted success in a grand final
PETROL COST 8 cents a litre
JOHN WAYNE WAS A BOX OFFICE SMASH
WILLIAM MCMAHON WAS PRIME MINISTER
IF YOU DID YOUR HSC, TODAY YOU ARE 60 years old
THE BEATLES HAD JUST BROKEN UP

Seriously, must I continue to destroy you?
The rabbits are the league joke.
I know it, u know it, we all know it

Again the response of an idiot , and i am not using the term loosely .
I think you have responded to say you have not seen your team win a GF .
So key Fact , I have seen 4 GF wins to your zero. Who is destroyed ?

From my perspective there is no difference between 42 year or 47 years, so play your stupid game as you wish , however it means nothing. Anyone wanting to talk history should talk full history or stick with present , otherwise they are just making cheap advantage points , which is all your low intelligence has got going for it.

P.S. i have a 9 year old daughter attending private school , not to mention my older one currently at university.

Go forth and be productive instead of insisting on being a poisonous turd.

As for the Beatles , i was listening to and a fan of Beatles from their first album release and remember the day their plane landed in Sydney.I still own the original records of st Pepper and the White album,which i purchased in the 1960's.:lol:

GONZO72

Juniors
Again the response of an idiot , and i am not using the term loosely .
I think you have responded to say you have not seen your team win a GF .
So key Fact , I have seen 4 GF wins to your zero. Who is destroyed ?

From my perspective there is no difference between 42 year or 47 years, so play your stupid game as you wish , however it means nothing. Anyone wanting to talk history should talk full history or stick with present , otherwise they are just making cheap advantage points , which is all your low intelligence has got going for it.

P.S. i have a 9 year old daughter attending private school , not to mention my older one currently at university.

Go forth and be productive instead of insisting on being a poisonous turd.

As for the Beatles , i was listening to and a fan of Beatles from their first album release and remember the day their plane landed in Sydney.I still own the original records of st Pepper and the White album,which i purchased in the 1960's.:lol:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Who cares !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts