What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If his answer to your question is another question and you question his answer to your question, even though it is another question, where will the cycle ever end?

Thats my question. Please don't answer with another question.

Actually I addressed his question with a statement..

Just as I'll address yours with a recommendation:

Learn your diction.

Anyways, back on topic, I recommend we colour code the 'quote' and 'edit' buttons so newc doesn't keep confusing himself..

Actually I addressed his question with a statement..

Just as I'll address yours with a recommendation:

Learn your diction.

Anyways, back on topic, I recommend we colour code the 'quote' and 'edit' buttons so newc doesn't keep confusing himself..

Originally Posted by muzby
What will be funny is when souffs choke again, the NRL board will light up with a heap of threads about it, which will all turn into lol@souffs threads...

At least this one keeps them all together..

Here's a recommendation,faaarak off.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Originally Posted by muzby
What will be funny is when souffs choke again, the NRL board will light up with a heap of threads about it, which will all turn into lol@souffs threads...

At least this one keeps them all together..

Here's a recommendation,faaarak off.

i'm sorry, you seem to be putting words into my mouth there... you haven't quoted me, you've simply written something and said it was me..

that's misquoting and is against forum guidelines.

I recommend that the moderators ban you for false representation.

i'm sorry, you seem to be putting words into my mouth there... you haven't quoted me, you've simply written something and said it was me..

that's misquoting and is against forum guidelines.

I recommend that the moderators ban you for false representation.

Hey you dumb merkin,i am indeed quoting you.Is this not you? Post 2118 ? Mods should ban your sorry arse for bullshitting and trolling !

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=411936&page=142

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hey you dumb merkin,i am indeed quoting you.Is this not you? Post 2118 ? Mods should ban your sorry arse for bullshitting and trolling !

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=411936&page=142

ok, so now we are getting somewhere... you're posting a link, which is acceptable.

your prior efforts were simply writing a statement and attributing it to me, with no link or proof..

I can't be sure that what you are writing is what I may or may not have said..

innacurate and false quoting makes at least 7 different gods upset.

ok, so now we are getting somewhere... you're posting a link, which is acceptable.

your prior efforts were simply writing a statement and attributing it to me, with no link or proof..

I can't be sure that what you are writing is what I may or may not have said..

innacurate and false quoting makes at least 7 different gods upset.

Wow

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I know...

I thought there were only 6 gods for a while there...

but yes, there are at least 7.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Newc... Seriously mate... How difficult is it for you to just hit the quote button?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Open your eyes moron,you about as blind as Peter Doust and Steven Price put together

well, looks like pricey did have his blind man glasses on when bennett was around and didn't watch what he was doing so well..

828244-steve-price.jpg

however.. newc, please stop derailing the thread off topic by bringing up the dragons.

steve price and peter doust have nothing to do with your inability to quote properly.

i'm happy to help you out, just give me your login details and I can fix. send them via PM.. you don't want to put them on here for any dodgy bloke to pick up..

well, looks like pricey did have his blind man glasses on when bennett was around and didn't watch what he was doing so well..

828244-steve-price.jpg

however.. newc, please stop derailing the thread off topic by bringing up the dragons.

steve price and peter doust have nothing to do with your inability to quote properly.

i'm happy to help you out, just give me your login details and I can fix. send them via PM.. you don't want to put them on here for any dodgy bloke to pick up..

Stop bullshitting,you were quoted correctly.

GONZO72

Juniors
Newcastle rabbit made a valid point...the bunnies have been afforded an extra two days preparation, which will be critical.

There is a twist , it looks like Melbourne storm will finish 4th, and manly 3rd. This means the winner of this match will play the storm. Neither team has beaten them, whilst manly are yet to win against them.

Will the loser be better off ? I think Melbourne are ripe for the picking.

The crowd will be between 45-50,000, of which 80% will be red and green. After 5 decades of torture, I suspect this match means more to Souths and their fans.
If the roosters get manage 50% possession, despite a 4 day preparation, they should win. But we have seen all year long, that the NRL want Souths to succeed, so if the chooks win, they will need to overcome a lopsided penalty count, and all of the 50/50 calls going Souths way.

As a neutral supporter, I hope it's a fitting game to end the season .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts