What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
this is actually my 4th year of being a member

This is my 5th year. I will always be a member every single year.

I became a member in 2011. Signed up at end of 2010.

Years before that though I went to about 5 games a year so I thought why not be a ticketed member.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Lol@ tigers supporters who have nothing better to do than heaps shit on our team because the only thing to talk about their team is how shit they are. Wooden spoon this year boys.

Rabbits20

Immortal
slide_266290_1813655_free.gif

It's not hatred. It's pity and amusement. Dear me you are a sensitive flower.

Oh noes! Someone said something naughty about LOL@souffs!

Idiot!

alien

Referee
Your "beloved" Wests goes to the grave with them you pissant :lol:

in my opinion (and in reality) "wests tigers" isn't the same wests (magpies) that i was supporting growing up anyway. atleast the real wests (magpies) still have some senior teams (even if it is in the lower grades). can't say the same for the balmange tigers. lets see how many balmongs continue to support wests tigers when balmange go bankrupt & die and wests take over and changes the tiger to a black and white tiger and all home games split between stadium australia and campbelltown, and the leichhardt swamp is given the flick

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
you'll be lucky if there is a "tigers" team in the nrl in a decade, let alone 30 years. . . :lol:

That sounds like a certain team from Ashfield, Lidcombe or Campbelltown!

You're all over this guy Southsport but he thinks he's smarter than you, lol:lol:

He mustn't have anything better to do. He's feeling very butthurt
too.

Thankyou for your concern. I have made an appointment with a proctologist.

Alien that's actually a great point. Best post since that Senses came on our forum.

What? It's not this one?

LOL @ SOUFS

I best get on my bike then. I got it for a very fair price from muzby a while back.

Actually, I recently upgraded to a newer model. Would you be interested in buying a well maintained honda?

alien

Referee
That sounds like a certain team from Ashfield, Lidcombe or Campbelltown!

Thankyou for your concern. I have made an appointment with a proctologist.

What? It's not this one?

I best get on my bike then. I got it for a very fair price from muzby a while back.

Actually, I recently upgraded to a newer model. Would you be interested in buying a well maintained honda?

large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.