What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 lets face it the whole team will go a little better once sammy plays we all know that,but if we lose dw thats a tragedy in my eyes unless we buy hiku and place him on the wing.

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 lets face it the whole team will go a little better once sammy plays we all know that,but if we lose dw thats a tragedy in my eyes unless we buy hiku and place him on the wing.

I'd take Lafai or Hurrell as well.

Yep Sammy will lift the team.

Thank goodness Reddy and Millard are gone.

I remember when they were defending on the same side of the field and they had a talk to each other every 10mins. Whatever advice they were giving each other was pointless and not worth them wasting their breath on as they just did not cut it. Too many schoolboy errors from Reddy and Millard.

Rabbits20

Immortal
my mate said he is not a 1st grader,i like clarky he really tries hard i know that,i believe oldfield has far more experience and speed than gray even though they are not many years apart in age.

Clarky puts more effort in than Turner, Grant and Tyrrell.

Clarky tries his heart out.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
yes clarky tries his heart out,tyrrell does try,turner is too green,and grant should be the best of this bunch but has under performed since joining souths whats his problem?grant can only improve when sammy is on the paddock the same goes for clarky,tyrrell, and the team.i hope johnston gets his game together he was nowhere to be found last year same as mcqueen they were both pathetic amongst others.

Rabbits20

Immortal
yes clarky tries his heart out,tyrrell does try,turner is too green,and grant should be the best of this bunch but has under performed since joining souths whats his problem?grant can only improve when sammy is on the paddock the same goes for clarky,tyrrell, and the team.i hope johnston gets his game together he was nowhere to be found last year same as mcqueen they were both pathetic amongst others.

Well said

Spot on shadow.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Landed back in Sydney yesterday, had a sleep, went out and partied and saw family today.

Good to finally be back on the forums frequently, also good to see quite a few more forumers on here. Will definitely be interesting discussion in 2016.

So, what are we most looking forward to for next season?

For mine it's gotta be which young guns/recruits fill the holes in the 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts