What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Late news.

Souths 36 - Bonzos 6.

The world champs strike again.

Lol.

SensesAreVeryNumbed after hearing the result

513.gif

Rabbits20

Immortal
Senses it was around 4:30am. You should have been asleep!

Maybe you forgot to take your sleeping pills:lol:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
can our dud players such as - clark,tyrrell,grant,turner,gray,mcinnes,and oldfield can it be possible for madge to transform any of these nsw cup players into actual 1st graders by next season?i know its a long shot but to be honest what player out of the above could make the roosters or say the broncos 1st grade lineup i would say none of them...am i wrong r20?

welds2

Juniors
can our dud players such as - clark,tyrrell,grant,turner,gray,mcinnes,and oldfield can it be possible for madge to transform any of these nsw cup players into actual 1st graders by next season?i know its a long shot but to be honest what player out of the above could make the roosters or say the broncos 1st grade lineup i would say none of them...am i wrong r20?
If you are a friend, i dont need any enemies...........Kyle Turner is one of the best second rowers going around, he was hampered by his head knocks, but very good otherwise. Aaron Gray will be a very good back line player going forward. Maybe you are just looking for a bite?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i reckon they are all duds and most of them if not all of them should be moved on or just stick em in the nsw cup bears team, then id add cody walker and nathan brown and possibly musgrave to our (18) man squad once we eliminate a few of the above duds.whom to keep from the above dud list can be your choice choose at your own peril.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
you stated kyle turner is one of the best 2nd rowers going around (what has he done)??? and what has gray done?ile let r20 tell ya if you cant see it,i am here for a general discussion only on here we tend to agree and not agree on discussions on here thats what makes life interesting in the greatest game of all called rugby league.i hope i put your theory of looking for a bite to rest!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
my good friend at souths whom was a jnr then played a decade at souths in 1st grade said to me that if his son was kyle turner he would not allow him to play again he said football is not worth it and my mate bleeds red and green.i guess he thinks its foolish for kyle to play again which is not unreasonable i suggest.

Rabbits20

Immortal
my good friend at souths whom was a jnr then played a decade at souths in 1st grade said to me that if his son was kyle turner he would not allow him to play again he said football is not worth it and my mate bleeds red and green.i guess he thinks its foolish for kyle to play again which is not unreasonable i suggest.

Yeah I'm concerned for the welfare of Turner.

Turner is not one of the better second rowers either.

4-5 hit ups a match doesn't cut it. Turner has a high tackle work rate though.

Turner is a favourite of Madge though so will most likely be in the starting back row.

I'd have Turner on the interchange.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you are a friend, i dont need any enemies...........Kyle Turner is one of the best second rowers going around, he was hampered by his head knocks, but very good otherwise. Aaron Gray will be a very good back line player going forward. Maybe you are just looking for a bite?

A. Gray is too injury prone like Champion.

Imo Gray has problems with his speed.

Gray is slower than Goodwin.

Imo Oldfield will be better than Gray.

Oldfield could go well for us I think.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
my mate said he is not a 1st grader,i like clarky he really tries hard i know that,i believe oldfield has far more experience and speed than gray even though they are not many years apart in age.

Status
Not open for further replies.