What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

doyen

Bench
Nielsen will prove the nay sayers wrong imo.

Nielsen is,at his best,a very good defensive centre which suits a highly structured,forward-oriented coach like Madge!! Backs mean shit!!

He will try his big strong pack approach again & rely on GI for the spark.

The last time I watched GI he wasn't getting any younger or better!

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
Is so out of control. The usual suspects seem to smother the forum, and there is very little modification.
Forever is a total pest, and should be limited to how many threads he can start?
I find this site embarrassing, as a Souths supporter.

But for the Bullies, The Warren is well modified, maybe too much so.
Too many politics, and too many ass holes, who get away with abuse..
If your not in the circle, don't complain????

Yep, Im banned for life, so unfairly, from The Warren.
Also from The Pride. That was a set up.

I wish I could find a forum. that's fair dinkum.

Grumpy Rabbit

rabbitohs95

Bench
Well besides the usual suspects, there are still some on here who can provide good discussion without looking like idiots.

I just wish the mods would get onto it and stop all the multiple posts, 'truth telling' garbage, pointless complaining and irrelevant topics.

Anyway, good to see you here Grumpy, hope things work out for ya.

alien

Referee
Well besides the usual suspects, there are still some on here who can provide good discussion without looking like idiots.

I just wish the mods would get onto it and stop all the multiple posts, 'truth telling' garbage, pointless complaining and irrelevant topics.

Anyway, good to see you here Grumpy, hope things work out for ya.

when i first used the saying "truth teller" on here, i honestly didn't know it would be used so much! :lol:

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
The most annoying thing about posters, is the comments below what that say.
Example "" The Butt Hurts""

Please just show comments, not some Dickheads humour.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Anyway Grumpy back on topic...

Rabbits20 and alien keep a lot of the talk going, they sometimes get carried away and often get into arguments on the main forum with trolls, but that just shows their passion, so know that they mean well. They also make good points and are good for discussion.

The likes of Doyen, Newcastlerabbit, SaraSassypants and Southsport are veterans who are well spoken and post a lot of articles to do with the club and tell of the history of the club they've supported for so long, which makes for some good reading.

DiegoNT, handyman, Bensville Rabbit and a few others who are relatively new talk a lot of sense.

Different Kind of Rabbit is a mod and rarely posts, but when he does makes them clear and concise.

Rsag85 and foreverinourshadow usually just complain about stuff. I can respect their opinions because they love the club that we all do, but there's a lot of negative stuff there, and a lot of hate for certain players, mainly by the latter, plus a lot of individual posts which gets annoying.

Hope that helped, and sorry for anyone I missed.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
The most annoying thing about posters, is the comments below what that say.
Example "" The Butt Hurts""

Please just show comments, not some Dickheads humour.

Sorry if you feel that way.

The Roosters supporters keep saying Souths cheated their way to the comp etc.........

So I won't change my sig. They kept saying we'd choke and the refs wouldn't get us over the line in the end.

The victory at long last made it all the more sweeter.

Glory Glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts