What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitohs95

Bench
You aren't gonna be taken seriously if you keep going on about pointless shit like signatures. I think you're the first person in forum history who's genuinely getting pissed off at that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just for depth shadow, plus remember we all had our criticisms when Lote signed at 35.

Perhaps going to a club with similar structures to Melbourne might make him feel at home; He didn't at the Warriors or St George who weren't doing so well when he was there.

Anyway, it is what it is so I guess we can't do anything.

That's my thoughts too. Most likely he will just be at Norths.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Its a terrible signing for some many reason, the guy was just release from Bradford due to form same Bradford who are now in 2nd division, 111 games with 27 tries to his name, was release from his last NRL side the dragons for off field stuff something our club doesn't need at the moment with all the stuff that has been going on off field and the guy is old 31 in june and slow. Plus we signed him for two years not one, which i don't understand why.

I hope I'm wrong and Nielsen goes well but I think he is a similar signing to Millard. Yawn!!!!!

He adds depth though which is important.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
FFS we needed to shed players.
We won a comp and players market value goes up.
Is it not clear that this "salary cap" is designed for this reason.
To even out the competition.
We cannot keep every player. It is a business now.
We can't be loyal to players and players can't be loyal to the clubs.
We should be blaming the cap not madge.
There is no other choice than to buy franchise players and use them along side core group players.
Unfortunately this is life in NRL now.
As fans we are the only loyal ones left.
Be loyal to the jumper and support whoever where's it.
This is what we can do.
Look at the positives; how many clubs would love Sam and GI in the one team- answer all 15 of them!
Agree completely. If we get quite a few injuries we will need guys like Nielsen.

No frills players like Tyrrell, Turner, Goodwin, Clark etc.... get a job done well.
Agreed 100%

All i've been hearing on this forum is bitch bitch bitch.

I'm starting to question some people's loyalty to the club.

You call yourselves Souths supporters but it sounds like you're more like Souths critics.

You know my loyalty R95:cool:

We have been going great R95.

I'm sick of the Madge critics.

I'm sick of the Goodwin critics.

I'm right behind Madge and the boys.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Another point that needs to be made is that Madge is probably a better judge of a players capacity than any of us here. I still think that he is a good coach and have faith in his judgement. He has also previously worked with him at the Storm and probably believes he can use his experience even if it is to assist the development of our young backs. Let's get behind the team and see how they go.

That's the spirit.

I'm confident in Madge to get the best out of the boys.

Rabbits20

Immortal
lol, shadow, chill out mate! you remind me of this guy!

[youtube]dsx2vdn7gpY[/youtube]

Geez shadow.

I'm thinking the same as alien here.

Calm down shadow, you're extremely worked up. I've never seen you this worked up in your posts.

There are lots of positives too shadow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I didn't say you all bitch, i'm saying that's all i've been hearing and a big portion of that is from you.

You aren't really one to talk about loyalty; you've rubbished half our squad!

He doesn't understand how the salary cap works R95.

Don't bother. I've tried to explain it quite a few times but he doesn't get it.

Shadow wants all quality players which isn't possible as we know R95.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nielsen is,at his best,a very good defensive centre which suits a highly structured,forward-oriented coach like Madge!! Backs mean shit!!

He will try his big strong pack approach again & rely on GI for the spark.

The last time I watched GI he wasn't getting any younger or better!

We need to offload a lot better than 2015 Doyen.

Madge has to give the forwards a license to offload.

Rsag85

Bench
Agreed 100%

All i've been hearing on this forum is bitch bitch bitch.

I'm starting to question some people's loyalty to the club.

You call yourselves Souths supporters but it sounds like you're more like Souths critics.

Fans have a right to have a opinion on the club if you agree with it or not mate but don't dare question the loyalty of any fans just because you disagree there views and opinions mate.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
B6LrI2bfHAHAAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts