What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can see why you were banned from the other forums now. Give it a rest, it's his profile he can do what he wants.

I've had a busy long day at work R95 mate.

I don't wish to cop any trash.

I'm just trying to be genuine. I don't want any trouble. I like this to be an enjoyable place.

The Roosters supporters gave us heaps for choking and then we rose above in 2014 fair and square.

I won't change my short sig.

R95 mate as always I appreciate your respect, honesty and good discussion etc..........

I hope you see what I mean.

Your sig is quite short R95 and I like it too!

rabbitohs95

Bench
I've had a busy long day at work R95 mate.

I don't wish to cop any trash.

I'm just trying to be genuine. I don't want any trouble. I like this to be an enjoyable place.

The Roosters supporters gave us heaps for choking and then we rose above in 2014 fair and square.

I won't change my short sig.

R95 mate as always I appreciate your respect, honesty and good discussion etc..........

I hope you see what I mean.

Your sig is quite short R95 and I like it too!

Fair enough mate, do whatever with your sig, make it suit you, it's yours afterall.

Thanks for that, same goes to you, good to see someone obsess over Souths as much as me! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts