What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsag85

Bench
The club mess up that's for sure they should of had plans in place for Walkers replace as they knew the rumour of him wanting out for at least a month

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i still cant get over we lost dylan walker thats a big loss for souths and its fans im spewing its hard to fathom we needed dylan he is a game breaker it puts tears in my eyes just typing this!!!!!!!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
How much was Tim Grant on per season and what is your source? It can't be more than 250k per season because that is what Dylan Walker was on and there is no way we would have let Dylan Walker go unless we absolutely had to.

I heard Grant was on 350k and my source is someone who knows someone inside the club.

doyen

Bench
i still cant get over we lost dylan walker thats a big loss for souths and its fans im spewing its hard to fathom we needed dylan he is a game breaker it puts tears in my eyes just typing this!!!!!!!!!!!

He was sacrificed for you know who!!

Freakin' ridiculous!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
there were a few back ups but they ended up at other clubs i doubt neilsen is the right back up for dwalkz thats for sure we failed in the recruitment area thats for sure....if we had not got sammy and cook id hate to think how we all would be feeling today.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well I've heard he has signed with the club for the same amount of money as Tim Grant was on which was pretty good money. No way he is worth that amount if true.

Nielsen wouldn't be on 350k like Grant.

Nielsen would be on about the 150k mark.

souths_pride

Juniors
I'd say there is a fair chance he could get sacked. I remember Joel Monaghan getting in trouble for a similar incident when he was at the Raiders and they let him go. If the Roosters don't sack him then I think the integrity unit may step in and suspend him for a significant period of time.

Itsmeagain

Juniors
Be hard for NRL to sack him with his old man on the board.
I think he'll get a fine and have to be on final chance, counciling etc.

Alien ...understand your frustration about Dylan leaving ( even more so going to the beagles and even worse again being poached by bozo who offered way overs)
But.....we have to move forward and deal with the reality of what we have moving forward
Do you really think a player that didn't want to be there ( for whatever reason) would be putting in 110% every week ?... I think you already no the answer mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts