What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Turn on aca on channel 9
They are about to show the video

yeah i watched it. what a fool he is! his father must be so embarrassed! why can't so many people enjoy australia day (or any day) without getting hammered??? it's a big problem in this nation, and i think it's sad

souths_pride

Juniors
Be hard for NRL to sack him with his old man on the board.
I think he'll get a fine and have to be on final chance, counciling etc.
I think it would be the opposite; if anything he would feel he has to sack him or people will be shouting conspiracy and there is a conflict of interests. The fine and counseling will probably be seen as being too lenient if that is the punishment handed down given his previous offenses and the nature of this offense - there are so many implications from his behavior in the video that there is no way he can be allowed to remain an NRL player!

Last edited:

alien

Referee
12439216_224969521170554_4226462160969724697_n.jpg

souths_pride

Juniors
Alien ...understand your frustration about Dylan leaving ( even more so going to the beagles and even worse again being poached by bozo who offered way overs)
But.....we have to move forward and deal with the reality of what we have moving forward
Do you really think a player that didn't want to be there ( for whatever reason) would be putting in 110% every week ?... I think you already no the answer mate...
How do we know the he didn't want to be at Souths? From all reports, I got the impression that Dylan Walker wanted to stay. In saying that, there was a bit of a contraction in his attitude. On the one hand he came out and said he was disappointed at being fined, the way that he was treated and that he wanted to stay. However, if this was the case then why ask for a release?

Itsmeagain

Juniors
I think it's funny how when Dyl played for us he was 18th man (back up centre)
But goes to Eagles on promise from bozo he'll have him playing SOO at No. 6
Get rid of the dinosaur selector.
Makes interesting his promise may come true now that the incumbent NSW 6 is a dog f@&ker and won't be in team this year.

southsport

First Grade
yeah i watched it. what a fool he is! his father must be so embarrassed! why can't so many people enjoy australia day (or any day) without getting hammered??? it's a big problem in this nation, and i think it's sad

So true alien........it wouldn't have happened if he was on the green tea! ;-)

southsport

First Grade
I think Dylan wanted to leave for extra money too.

Regardless of the saga I think he still would have left.

The problem with Dylan was that after the OD incident Souths would have been condemned by the media if they had given him a pay rise.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Alien ...understand your frustration about Dylan leaving ( even more so going to the beagles and even worse again being poached by bozo who offered way overs)
But.....we have to move forward and deal with the reality of what we have moving forward
Do you really think a player that didn't want to be there ( for whatever reason) would be putting in 110% every week ?... I think you already no the answer mate...

Exactly what I'm thinking.

Rabbits20

Immortal
How do we know the he didn't want to be at Souths? From all reports, I got the impression that Dylan Walker wanted to stay. In saying that, there was a bit of a contraction in his attitude. On the one hand he came out and said he was disappointed at being fined, the way that he was treated and that he wanted to stay. However, if this was the case then why ask for a release?

He wanted more money. Due to his behaviour he didn't deserve an upgrade.

Anyway let's move on from Dylan now.

I have confidence in the boys.

Pommy

Coach
Jesus Christ calling for a player to be sacked for being drunk. This isn't a sex act it's just being a daft pissed up merkin.
Couple of week ban and a fine for bringing the game in to disrepute is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts