What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
rsag85 he is a young pup probably been following souths after the smiths brand jumper evolved knows nothing,my jumper is an original jimmy lisle jumper and of course r95 has never heard or seen jimmy play its elementary rsag85.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
keep-calm-and-all-hail-the-plunger-2.png

Shadow ....what's with all the ridiculous pictures and cartoons on every single thread you put them
I'd much prefer a decent bit of conversation and banter around the subject ( considering you start most of them )all it's doing is boring the punters shitless and stopping them from coming on as it's all irrelevant bs

cleary89

Coach
Shadow ....what's with all the ridiculous pictures and cartoons on every single thread you put them
I'd much prefer a decent bit of conversation and banter around the subject ( considering you start most of them )all it's doing is boring the punters shitless and stopping them from coming on as it's all irrelevant bs

He's 12 and finds it funny.

Neilson is terrible. I honestly think you have f**ked up bringing in Sam and losing a fair bit of class in walker, mcqueen, stewart and luke.

southsport

First Grade
He's 12 and finds it funny.

Neilson is terrible. I honestly think you have f**ked up bringing in Sam and losing a fair bit of class in walker, mcqueen, stewart and luke.

Nah, Issac wanted back to NZ, McQueen was too soft, Stewart was completely useless and Walker has substance issues.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
grumpy it seems your thread did not go so well it got hijacked i must of laughed for 10 mins reading all the boys replies lol are you laughing too grumpy?hope so just lighten up ol grumpy bunny lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nah, Issac wanted back to NZ, McQueen was too soft, Stewart was completely useless and Walker has substance issues.

That's right Southsport.

It's worth it to have Sam back.

In general Southsport supporters of other teams are acting like Nielsen will make our team and its a bad signing.

Well it's a depth signing which is what we need.

Backline options:

1. GI
2. AJ
3. Goodwin
4. Auva'a
5. Oldfield

Then we come to A. Gray and Hunt. After that Nielsen. So we would have to be missing 3 backs for him to play.

Imo Nielsen may play about 6 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts