What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well I don't want to feel like a hypocrite in a few weeks time when I'm cheering GI and Auva'a on when we beat Easts with their captain sidelined.
Im not saying its good or acceptable behaviour but seriously I've been at parties where much worse has happened. To be honest I've been in pubs where much worse happened.
I did 10 years in the navy and if that was enough to get people sacked, well there wouldn't be many ships and submarines at sea thats for sure.

The fact you've been at parties where was worse has happened tells me a lot actually.

southsport

First Grade
Pearce is reported to be:

- Losing captaincy
- $50,000 fine
- Banned for at least 6 months of NRL
- Not be allowed to travel with Roosters to England for a trial
- Have a clause added to his contract if he slips up again he will be sacked

That's pathetic!

Pommy

Coach
Pearce is reported to be:

- Losing captaincy
- $50,000 fine
- Banned for at least 6 months of NRL
- Not be allowed to travel with Roosters to England for a trial
- Have a clause added to his contract if he slips up again he will be sacked

Not having a go or stalking you but I would be surprised if this is anything but guesswork at this point in time.

alien

Referee
Who is saying it's not a big deal????

It is just not on. Completely unacceptable.

Committing that act on an animal too. It's animal cruelty too!!!!! I know you've got a dog alien and I've got a cat. Imagine if they were treated that way. It just isn't on.

Some people in the NRL section are playing it down.

Yeah I would have been furious if someone did that to my dog.

It's disrespectful and disgusting. I knew you would understand. I can tell you are a civilized and respectful person.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Some people in the NRL section are playing it down.

Yeah I would have been furious if someone did that to my dog.

It's disrespectful and disgusting. I knew you would understand. I can tell you are a civilized and respectful person.

Same to you mate.

Reading this thread I've learnt some things mate.

Pommy

Coach
Where's spert and coq atm?

cartoon-chicken-clip-art-1671796.jpg

alien

Referee
Makes interesting his promise may come true now that the incumbent NSW 6 is a dog f@&ker and won't be in team this year.

It probably should have been Blake Austin who was selected as the NSW 5/8 last year, instead of Pearce.

Status
Not open for further replies.