What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Mackey

Referee
And never again will Balmain play in a grand final. As much as I hate Balmain for 1909, I felt sad when they sold out and merged...with ANOTHER foundation club, ruining two in one go.

balmain played in a grand final 2 years ago, the comp that souffs cant afford to have a team in

Ziggy the God

First Grade
That is funny, remember the 69 grand final where Tigers kept slowing the game down with supposed injuries. I guess that does not count because as the previous example was in the rules of the day.

:lol:

Plenty of self respect there Baboon.

We put it on players simulating injuries, that side did it througout the game.

:lol:

Plenty of self respect there Baboon.

We put it on players simulating injuries, that side did it througout the game.

David Bolton has admitted many times over the years,that the idea of feigning injuries was put into place at half time in the dressing room by coach Leo Nosworthy.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Can't change history - we won in 1909 and thats all there is to it.

I am more concerned with this forum and the now! Where is Dave Q?

If Dave Q has been shut down I am out of here. He deals with the st.merge turds better than anyone else and without him the lowlife will ooze in. Just like one of thosr horror films like the blob. The likes of burnsie will become muzby and will keep oozing because of their inferiority complex. They are jealous, bitter and mixed up due to their merge and Dave is the best to deal with the low life merged scum.

Without Dave I have no desire to read the negative scum remarks from the dragqueen supporters. I will wait and see if Dave gets back otherwise - se you fellas and good luck in dealing with the scum!

what's wrong jack? need someone else to fight a battle for you? (nb.. if dave was so good at keeping non-souffs fans out, why am i still here?)

best make sure your own backyard is clean before you start hurling sh*t at others...

unfortunately your "revered" dave q would be up there in the top 3 for worst trolling of other forums.. closely followed by fein... hell, dave even has his own "ho hum" equivalent thread in another club forum.. their actions piss off the rest of the fans and bring scourn back to your forum..

the actions of a few have implications for the majority..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
galeforce, come on that is just a waste of a post...

if you are going to write, how about making it worthwhile and keeping it at least semi football related..

for example, please tell me again exactly how souths managed to help the nrl and save inglis from the afl?

CMUX

folks
as we know there are idiots on the forum , who have NO passion for their team and jealous of folks with passion and jealous of folks who can support a team like Souths , even after going through most unsuccessful period of Souths glorious history.

Anyway these TROLLS , best be ignored and just called out for what they are .

Muzby , arseface and dribbles contantly , like stepping on dog turd , you know.
Loudstrat , the distorting blabberer , tries to show a "intellectual side" , worst waste of space.
PouPou , affectionally called Poo , likes to leave his mark everywhere, easy to spot.
BunniesMen , confusing , anyway a specific Troll to discredit Souths supporters.probably one of the above.

I recommend we should ignore these and just respond with "Troll " in future.

You mean the last 40 years?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
folks
as we know there are idiots on the forum , who have NO passion for their team and jealous of folks with passion and jealous of folks who can support a team like Souths , even after going through most unsuccessful period of Souths glorious history.

Anyway these TROLLS , best be ignored and just called out for what they are .

Muzby , arseface and dribbles contantly , like stepping on dog turd , you know.
Loudstrat , the distorting blabberer , tries to show a "intellectual side" , worst waste of space.
PouPou , affectionally called Poo , likes to leave his mark everywhere, easy to spot.
BunniesMen , confusing , anyway a specific Troll to discredit Souths supporters.probably one of the above.

I recommend we should ignore these and just respond with "Troll " in future.

similar to your behaviour in other forums then?

HAW HAW HAW
what an article , third most , making it sound positive when highlights they are
losers considering number of TV games they had , no wonder Souths have got the flood of fridays games to start the year.
i did not see who had most viewers 1st and 2nd.
Also just need to look at membership numbers to guage real interest.
Merge is inevitable.

Galeforce

Bench
Muzby ,
you can agree or disagree with my comments .
I stand by my comments on that article .The Rooster fans being gleeful of being 3rd on NRL TV audiences.Considering number of Rooster games on TV last year , they were disproportionate high, i think 3rd is a nothing to crow about. Some logical response appreciated , however i got none on the Rooster forum.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so that's the way you are happy for others to post their viewpoints on souths in this forum?

MattJ

Juniors
really? thats possibly lamest attempt at trolling yet, and that says something for this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.