What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy the God

First Grade

Thanks for the information.

Here, have a Sizzlers coupon so that you can take your wife out for her Birthday.

sizzlercoupon.gif

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i do chuckle opposition fans think we get upset by sizzler references..

So we have a sizzler opposite our home ground.. glad you were paying attention and noticed it..

Would you find it offensive or insulting if i posted a picture of acer arena? Or those god awful commission flat towers?

I thought not..

But hey, keep up the sizzler jokes.. But remember, that laughing you hear is us doing it at you, not with you

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

actually ziggy his only mistake was "believe"..

he used the correct context for "there" (as opposed to their) as he was referring to observing a discussion, as opposed to the discussion belonging to someone.. the phrase "them there" is perferctly legitimate as it is making reference to hilbilly / old time prospector speak..

and as for 50uffs, i love you guys always pick that up as a spelling mistake... its as much a spelling mistake as when you all use "st merge".... it's how the rest of the nrl view souths... an easy 50 points to score, plus the whole fans missing teeth thing making it hard to pronounce "th"... keep picking it up as a mistake tho, shows that you are reading our posts :)

actually ziggy his only mistake was "believe"..

he used the correct context for "there" (as opposed to their) as he was referring to observing a discussion, as opposed to the discussion belonging to someone.. the phrase "them there" is perferctly legitimate as it is making reference to hilbilly / old time prospector speak..

and as for 50uffs, i love you guys always pick that up as a spelling mistake... its as much a spelling mistake as when you all use "st merge".... it's how the rest of the nrl view souths... an easy 50 points to score, plus the whole fans missing teeth thing making it hard to pronounce "th"... keep picking it up as a mistake tho, shows that you are reading our posts :)

Still trolling around Souths.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
wow.. Three threads on the same topic.. You've outdone yourself drugbunny..

Fairfax

Juniors
To those low-life scum sucking filth who were chanting all through the minutes silence for Bob Seabrook at the SFS tonight.

You have no respect and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Rivalry is one thing, disrepecting the dead is a new low.

Disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.