What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ttime don't make me laugh. I am a RedV Member a travel to nearly every away game and I attend every home game so I am not a fair weather fan. As for no backbone, I have to nearly every saints game in the last 35yrs whether we are winning or losing, not like you Souths fans. I even marched to get Souths back in the comp. Did you? I have a soft spot souths as I was a junior but you supporters are the pits. Everytime something goes wrong with Souths it's always the NRL's fault instead of looking in your own back yard. The burrow starts with 20,000 fans and dwindles down to 5000 as soon as they start losing. You supporters are bandwagon supporters.
Yeah massive bandwagoners here. Lots of teams with no premierships in 40 years are full of bandwagoners?

Mate we don't have any bandwagoners and we're still one of the most popular, and depending on how you count it, the most popular, teams in the NRL. Just wait until we do get success and the bandwagoners hop on board, we'll have ridiculous membership and crowd numbers.

Ttime

Juniors
Ttime don't make me laugh. I am a RedV Member a travel to nearly every away game and I attend every home game so I am not a fair weather fan. As for no backbone, I have to nearly every saints game in the last 35yrs whether we are winning or losing, not like you Souths fans. I even marched to get Souths back in the comp. Did you? I have a soft spot souths as I was a junior but you supporters are the pits. Everytime something goes wrong with Souths it's always the NRL's fault instead of looking in your own back yard. The burrow starts with 20,000 fans and dwindles down to 5000 as soon as they start losing. You supporters are bandwagon supporters.

RedV... I will never be able to take you seriously.
You spend your whole days trolling a "Souths" forum, telling true fans that their club is worthless. Are you that insecure that you have to stoop this low time and time again?
Here's an idea. Spend a little more time with your family (if you have one) and a little less time being an assshole, trolling NRL forums. You'll probably start to enjoy your "life" a little more and maybe even live a little longer.

You are a pathetic human... 35 years of being a twat more like it.

Dave Q

Coach
RedV... I will never be able to take you seriously.
You spend your whole days trolling a "Souths" forum, telling true fans that their club is worthless. Are you that insecure that you have to stoop this low time and time again?
Here's an idea. Spend a little more time with your family (if you have one) and a little less time being an assshole, trolling NRL forums. You'll probably start to enjoy your "life" a little more and maybe even live a little longer.

You are a pathetic human... 35 years of being a twat more like it.

A heavy blow has been dealt to RedV.

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
Oh, on another note, for all you Bunnies fans rabbiting on (pardon the pun) about St. Merge, get over it. It's happened. It's still the Dragons. It's still my team. Those comments just make you sound small.

Well we think it funny and will never tire of it. @#@# off Steeler.

hardbaby

Coach
Oh, on another note, for all you Bunnies fans rabbiting on (pardon the pun) about St. Merge, get over it. It's happened. It's still the Dragons. It's still my team. Those comments just make you sound small.

Well we think it funny and will never tire of it. @#@# off Steeler.

geniusation has nothing to do with which team you support. It is an inevitable consequence of bad D.N.A.

Ttime

Juniors
He wouldn't be very smart if he did... but then again from what we have seen in all his other posts, he doesn't exactly come across as a Rhodes scholar

BunniesMen

Juniors
Ok, so I have been thinking about this for a while. I have tried to argue against it, but the proof is there for everyone to see.

In 1909 the grand final was going to played as a curtain raiser to the test match. Both us and the opposition agreed not to turn up, because they were disrespecting us by making us play as a curtain raiser. However, we decided to turn up and win by forfeit. It is actually one of the very few times I feel ashamed to say I am a souths supporter when this is brought up.

What are your thoughts on removing the 1909 premiership from the records, like Melbourne last year and 2008? I feel we would gain a lot of respect from this, and right a wrong we did a century ago. Agree?

mohses

Juniors
yes i agree bunniesmen, we shouldn`t claim that as a premiership. tho i wonder if one of julia gillards ancestors was our CEO at the time

NGR

Juniors
FFS this trolling sh*te that has occurred in the offseason is getting beyond a joke...

Isaaxe

Juniors
I will play the devil's advocate here.

Souths won in 1909 and Balmain got their revenge in 1969 - fate, karma etc.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ok, so I have been thinking about this for a while. I have tried to argue against it, but the proof is there for everyone to see.

In 1909 the grand final was going to played as a curtain raiser to the test match. Both us and the opposition agreed not to turn up, because they were disrespecting us by making us play as a curtain raiser. However, we decided to turn up and win by forfeit. It is actually one of the very few times I feel ashamed to say I am a souths supporter when this is brought up.

What are your thoughts on removing the 1909 premiership from the records, like Melbourne last year and 2008? I feel we would gain a lot of respect from this, and right a wrong we did a century ago. Agree?
View: We did win in 1909.

We showed up. They didn't. Noone forced them to stay and not show up to a scheduled game. Whatever the politics, by entering the 1909 season, all the teams agreed to play the games required of them and to follow the NSWRL's rules. Balmain chose not to. Besides, under the rules of the time, Balmain would have had to win twice in a row to be premiers, we only needed to win once.

So in conclusion, we have every right to claim 1909. Also, the history books are on our side, which isn't the case for the Storm's premierships.

View: You are not a Souths fan.

You are nothing but a pathetic little troll with nothing better to do in January than make an imitation account of me and troll me and Souths in general. Get a life.

If there is one thing worse than someone troll posting, it's someone troll posting with a fake account. Have the balls to post with your main account. Noone thinks your funny, your "humour" is old. You're just sad and worthy of nothing but pity.

Last edited:

hunters

Juniors
View: We did win in 1909.

We showed up. They didn't. Noone forced them to stay and not show up to a scheduled game. Whatever the politics, by entering the 1909 season, all the teams agreed to play the games required of them and to follow the NSWRL's rules. Balmain chose not to. Besides, under the rules of the time, Balmain would have had to win twice in a row to be premiers, we only needed to win once.

So in conclusion, we have every right to claim 1909. Also, the history books are on our side, which isn't the case for the Storm's premierships.

View: You are not a Souths fan.

You are nothing but a pathetic little troll with nothing better to do in January than make an imitation account of me and troll me and Souths in general. Get a life.

If there is one thing worse than someone troll posting, it's someone troll posting with a fake account. Have the balls to post with your main account. Noone thinks your funny, your "humour" is old. You're just sad and worthy of nothing but pity.
Don't let it get to you too much Bman. It seems obvious that some kid in here had trouble keeping up with you in an argument and has taken the easy way out to try and discredit you. He'll be back to school in a couple of weeks and should be a bit quieter.

Ziggy the God

First Grade

Unlike many on the main board who are giggling like schoolgirls at your 'never done before' mirror account troll, you will not not get any love here buddy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.