What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
your a scream muzby.:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

i've been called worse..

screk.png

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors

What is it with you souths fans and having everything out by one year?

Glory, Glory to South Sydney
South Sydney Marches On

When speaking of the champions
One stands above the rest
Of glories old and records proud
When often put to test
Of fine traditions, history
That others cannot best
They wear the RED & GREEN

They mauled the Balmain Tigers
Slew the Dragons from St. George
The Seagulls and the Mounties next
Were crushed with mighty force
They humbled Parramatta
And the Berries in due course

They plucked the Western Magpies
Slashed the Newtown bag of blue
The Eastern Suburbs rooster crowed
And then was conquered too
The greatest name in any game
Within South Sydney grew

UP THE BUNNIES!

:lol:

note for muzby: ziggy is right stgeorge was accepted into the professional rugby league code in australia on the 20th of november in 1920 and then st george played their first game against glebe at the sydney sports ground on april 23rd in 1921.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

rabbs

Juniors
St George played from 1921 until 1998.St merged club started on 23rd sept 1998,played their first NRL game in 1999.That makes 12 years and 1 premiership.

note for penrose warrior: what a joke you are saying that about john sattler's jumper hey he played in the 1971 grand final and souths won that day that's history what history has the warriors got? nothing :lol:you better sharpen up and read some rugby league history books you silly jealous clown.

what have the warriors won nothing zilch zero premierships, souths have won (20) premierships:D

south sydney rabbitohs the most winningest rugby league team in australian history since 1908-2011 the pride of the league the people's team.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

tbunny as we know no team can match our feats of (20) premierships especially the warriors they have won a big fat (0):lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

note for st jubbsy: stgeorge first played in 1921-1998 then you merged with the illawarra steelers from wollongong in 1999 dont you know your history by the way can you kindly answer this question seeming you dont know when stgeorge entered professional rugby league in australia hey st jubbsy can you answer this question ile be fascinated to know your answer:crazy: who do you follow stgeorge dragons or the illawarra steelers?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

your a mixed up lot st jubbsy:sarcasm::lol:both teams lost their identity its a bit like the stgeorge bank and westpac merging who do you bank with?duh i thought so lol.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Ozzy

First Grade
:) Its okay boys if I followed the Rooters,or St Merge Illawarra,I would spend my life on the Rabbitohs forums just like you blokes,we understand your envy!!!
:lol: You're a funny one Bunny Boiler. I rarely post on this forum and only come here for a laugh which I thank you for delivering. Pride of the league is one of your best jokes.

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
note for st jubbsy: stgeorge first played in 1921-1998 then you merged with the illawarra steelers from wollongong in 1999 dont you know your history by the way can you kindly answer this question seeming you dont know when stgeorge entered professional rugby league in australia hey st jubbsy can you answer this question ile be fascinated to know your answer:crazy: who do you follow stgeorge dragons or the illawarra steelers?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Can you please ask one of your carers to translate this for me or at least show you a couple of things on sentences and use of punctuation. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.