What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby , piss off and go to your lol@ thread you metho. you have no respect here and any of your questions are of no value.

bugger.. all my life i've been seeking respect from rabbitohs fans.. i'm disappointed that i've missed that goal, however i'll be sure to stick around and work at it..

given the high esteem in which you are held, perhaps you could show me the best way to do it?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Purely on the basis he possesses an incredible will to win,he is a leader even at this early age, he will be the leader for his country for many years to come.Now f**k off.

see, that wasn't so hard now was it?

yes, he's a good player, and he's a media darling, but i haven't seen onfield leadership qualities from him just yet..

Ziggy the God

First Grade
fo shizzle my zizzle..

respekt!

258troll_spray.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The kickoff time is 7pm (9pm here), meaning that at 9:30 when the game is on tv here, there will be a 30 minute delay so the ads can be shown and what have you.

gotcha.. i thought he was saying it was a 9pm screening here..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
enjoy youre past 6 like we enjoy our past 20

see they can remember all of their premierships..

i wonder how many souffs fans can remember more than two?

btw.. you added an extra e in "your"..

we enjoy the jealousy here at souths becoz none of you other teams have won (20) premierships forever in our shadows bring it on:lol:

nope.. you guys are back to zero after your merger with the bears....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
blaza88z.......... forever in our shadow just like the other 15 teams:Dyou have no history souths are the oldest winningest professional rugby league club in the world since 1908 with (20) premierships the broncos are (80) years behind souths where's your 103 years of rugby league history in professional arl and nrl history ohhh that's right you dont have one (6) premierships that's it:lol:when you reach the (20)premiership milestone then you might have something to be proud of but for now you have nothing and by the time you reach (20) premierships souths will still be infront on premierships:D.....as i said forever in our shadow.
one-eyed rabbitoh.
broncos > souffs.
The broncs have won 6 premierships in 24 seasons. that's one every 4 seasons on average.
If they had been in the comp since 1908, they'd have 25 titles, and would be due for no. 26 this yr..

cleary89

Coach
I think you're on the wrong board. This is for Souths supporters. But it is amusing that you have nothing better to do than comment on a Broncos Souths game. Troll

No, its actually not. Its for people to talk about Souths. You find it amusing that rugby league fans watch rugby league? Idiot.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
At least we beat Broncos mate. Tossa!!

yes, you did beat the broncos..

and the broncos beat us..

and we beat you..

kind of like an awkward game of paper, scissors, rock really... each team has one win and one loss.. how do we pick which side is the worst?

i'll go with the only side who scored zero points in one of those three encounters..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby, it is pretty clear that no one wants you anywhere near the souths forum... get yourself a hobby so you can appease us.
See, i would have been tired of one of the most boring forums on the board a long time ago, however your 'moderator' decided to get rather petty, so i'm just making sure he keeps his promise to you all..

In all honesty i couldn't really care if opposition fans on the internet like me or not..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I didn't suggest you did care about what we think about you. In fact i'd encourage you not to care, as I fear for your mental state if you took heed of what we thought of you...

But from where I'm standing, there's really only one reason for you to be coming on here constantly... you simply have nothing better to do. And seeing as you have the whole internet at your finger tips, yet you choose to spend so much time here, this clearly isn't one of the most boring forums on the board, at least not from your honest perspective.

Regardless, I'm not one to feed trolls, as trolls are like stray cats... feed them, and you'll never get rid of them. Give them nothing, and they'll leave and find somewhere else to foul with their presence and strong urine odour...

So i encourage my fellow souths fans: stop feeding the troll

ahhhh.. the fabled souffs overinflated sense of self importance shows it's head again..

sorry to break it to you, but i've made a grand total of 473 posts in this forum (about 150 of those since your 'moderator' decided to throw out a challenge, the most of the rest were actual football discussion..)

that's 5% of all my posts on LU..

5 cents in the dollar...

a rounding error..

nothing..

but if it makes you feel better, then i'm happy to let you keep on believing that i'm sitting here at home alone, just waiting for a souffs fan to strike up a discussion with me..

will you do it aaron? please? one-eye just can't keep up..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Your posting,ie lol Souffs on the main board suggests otherwise.

that's completely different...

i post there as creative relief..

and the lol@souffs movement is bringing together fans of different teams who don't normally speak to each other..

80,000 views for the first thread, and nearly 30,000 on the 2nd says that there are plenty of people who are jumping on for a read...

btw... i'm surprised that you haven't let the rabbits fans know about the new merchandise available:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/products.php?term=LOL@Souffs&defid=5902284

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
when was the last time the bunnies strung together 3 on the trot?

(and before the usual suspects launch in, not posted to troll, it's a genunine question...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts