What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask DKOR.. he should have the answer..

Get this guys.... The reason is that I banned Muzby from this forum so he has taken it upon himself to post in here as often as he can. He thinks that by wasting the 15 seconds of my day that it takes me to move his posts to the troll thread, he is somehow teaching me a lesson. :lol:

Seriously... That is it. Can you believe it? I certainly can't.

I guess every village needs an idiot... Muzby is ours. Good with photoshop but otherwise not very quick on the uptake unfortunately.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
you sure it isn't spelt "coltrane" instead?

article-0-019C634700000578-593_468x424.jpg

RMB_20-05-2010_ROP_04_rok-taylor20_t325.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Surprised that you would be interested.:p

as much as we have a love-hate relationship (i love you, you hate me) this is far too good a special to pass up..

hell, if there was a dragons one of these doing the rounds i would hope that someone pointed me in that direction...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Most of you want Sutton moved to lock, unfortunately forwards have to tackle.

i think sutton has a pretty good defensive game..

just check out this covering tackle from the weekend, he's put this bloke into touch with ease.. saved a definate try!

imager.php

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
all jokes & club rivalry aside, how does the average souths fan feel about the alienation of piggins?

without him, it was highly likely that you guys would not have been let back in to the comp, yet now he doesn't even go to the game anymore..

personally, if it was my club i'd feel pretty dirty about it..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
redfern seems to be changing everyday..

i mean, look at redfern station these days..

800px-Sydney_Olympic_Park_railway_station_2%5B1%5D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts