What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_boo

Juniors
we know the facts boo boo it's in the australian professional national rugby league of australia's wikipedia that souths have (20) premierships whilst stmerge have only (1) premiership.Thats why the NRL has the copy rights to our famous rabbitohs cap with (20) premierships emblazoned all over it but if stmuzby@stmerge or cleary89 want to deny it, it's called jealousy boo boo

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Yes one-eyed rabbitoh cleary 89's attitude is a disgrace to the decent supporters of the club formally known as the St George District Rugby League Club.
A few years ago i did a First Aid course & one of the other students was Ian Walsh the great St George hooker from the 60's.
We had a great chat about the game, Souths, Saints & their clashes over the years & he said to me that Souths & Saints played some very hard games back then but after the game it was back to the Cauliflower for beers & a feed.
He also stated that St George HAD to merge with Illawarra in order to survive.
But to really put cleary89's ingorance in perspective then there is a quote from a book titled Never Before, Never Again written by Larry Writer about the St George run of 11 straight premierships.
Kevin Ryan a legendary hard man from St George was quoted (or words close to this) as saying that the St George team was inspired in that record run to try & be as good as the South Sydney sides previous to them.
Great book if you can get a copy but dont tell cleary89 that.

Two different attempted comebacks at my post :lol: yeah I'm your star signing should be proud he maanged to get one play right against our fifth choice fullback but well done to you I wish you all the best for your charge towards 9th place

S.O.S does make me laugh but f**k me most of you bludgers have barely seen your club make the finals series :lol: you haven't even won a first grace finals match in my lifetime and you take shots at the premiers :lol: you're on the level of the Cowboys, gtfo

Love your work boo boo.Here's one of our heroes from that ERA also a Mr John Sattler.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• imagesCA82NLUS.jpg
    imagesCA82NLUS.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1

Jono1987

Juniors
Shit Clearly at least get it right.

Rusty's Homebush Rabbitohs

Newcastlerabbit back to your hole. No one sold out anything. I should have known that once I finished explaining this to the Cronulla fans that I'd have to come in here and explain it to you spastics.

stjono1987@stmerge you are a joint venture with another NRL team called the illawarra steelers go and ask a steelers fan it is called selling out your soul and your name and your club and your premierships mate you have two different grounds and two different clubs it ain't no more the stgeorge dragons or the illawarra steelers your both clubs sold out or faced oblivion that's why you merged and are now called stgeorgeillawarra go and read the book that boo boo suggested to get the hard cold facts.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1
Shit Clearly at least get it right.

Rusty's Homebush Rabbitohs

Newcastlerabbit back to your hole. No one sold out anything. I should have known that once I finished explaining this to the Cronulla fans that I'd have to come in here and explain it to you spastics.

Cannot remember your mob taking Mr Murdoch to Court.

S.O.S does make me laugh but f**k me most of you bludgers have barely seen your club make the finals series :lol: you haven't even won a first grace finals match in my lifetime and you take shots at the premiers :lol: you're on the level of the Cowboys, gtfo

We could have stayed kicked out of the comp for all eternity,your poor excuse for a club would never catch up to our success in a 100yrs,thus "Forever in our Shadow"

parra pride wow (4) premierships PRIDE? You have to be joking? What pride is there in winning (4) premierships and you have been runners up (5) times when do you think the parramatta eels can equal the south sydney rabbitohs with (20) premierships mate:crazy:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• imagesCA9KG3A2.jpg
    imagesCA9KG3A2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1

boo_boo

Juniors
All clubs should be proud of their history, traditions & achievements that they have earned over the years.
Every club in the game with the possible exception of Melbourne has started from humble beginnings & it all starts from workers believing in themselves that they can build a viable asset that will represent a community & a locality with honour & distinction.
Why supporters have to turn on each other is beyond me but the game was built on the services of the little bloke & we should be a bit more respectfull to all clubs not just our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.