What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It's like saying a Toyota and a Ferrari are the same thing because they both have 4 wheels and an engine.

unless we're talking about tinkler's ferrari..

922168-nathan-tinkler-039-s-missing-ferrari.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ahhh.. It does make me chuckle how this junk stays live but even souths related discussion of mine gets deleted..

Didn't realise just how upset dkor is..

Sorry bro.. Bunny hug?

cleary89

Coach
broncos 2010 your team was over the cap when you won (6) titles with bennett, i am just wondering why you was not audited back in those days?very strange indeed?or may that happen in the future?

anyway we have won more premierships than any other team (20) so whats it feel to be on 7th position in winning premierships from (1988-2011)? Wow your (80) years behind in real footballing tradition your so far behind buddy souths have never been on 7th position in premierships since we kicked off rugby league in australia in 1908 so that makes the broncos not much does it?.

South sydney rabbitohs are the most winningest rugby league team in australian history since 1908 can you match that with 103 years history tradition broncos 2010? i am afraid not no you cant:lol:actually your team should not even be put in the same breath or line as the no1 team in australia the mighty south sydney rabbitohs.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

The Roosters have more wins.

Didgi

South sydney rabbitohs are the most winningest rugby league team in australian history since 1908 can you match that with 103 years history tradition broncos 2010? i am afraid not no you cant:lol:actually your team should not even be put in the same breath or line as the no1 team in australia the mighty south sydney rabbitohs.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

And the most edumacashunest.

hey muzby the north sydney bears are our feeder team in the nsw cup they dont play in the nrl muzby and they never merged with souths to play in the nrl only in the amateur code as a affiliated feeder club to souths.north sydney bears dont have and are not in 1st grade we are keeping the bears alive in the nsw cup not the nrl thanks to rusty so that hopefully they will return to the nrl one day hopefully in gosford, seeming your a steelers fan by the way im born in coledale im an illawarra boy but i have followed souths for over 50 years the stgeorge dragons did not have to merge with the illawarra steelers because stgeorge had money and the steelers were broke stgeorge could have just kept on useing up and coming players from the illawarra region like they have been doing for many decades.stgeorge dragons and the illawarra steelers are (2) nrl teams merged into one but the south sydney rabbitohs are a stand alone nrl team the north sydney bears are not a registered nrl team they are only registered to play in the amateur code in the nsw cup the nsw cup is not professional it's an amateur code muzby the north sydney bears were deregistered from the nrl in 2002 muzby after their collapsed (3) year joint venture in the nrl with manly and the north sydney bears have also been affiliated with the storm and the warriors and now souths so hey get your facts straight muzby your wrong mate:lol:.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Bluebag

Juniors
The NSW Cup is not actually amateut it is semi Pro as player do actually get paid and field host overage NRL players not required for first grade. Rusty has not helped the Bears at all other than players, he does not contribute 1 cent to them and insists they wear the rabbitt on the sleeve.
They have has some arrangements with Easts, Melbourne and now Souths not the Warriors. It is a player arrangement only not cash as no NRL club with similar arrangements pay for this, unless Souths buy a table at any Bears functions.
The NSW Cup is actually considered as the second tier competition and is definately not Amateur. I hope this helps

hi bluebag yes players do get some coin but the nsw cup and qld cup is known as an amateur and a semi professional game to feed the nrl teams in the competition.

the north sydney bears were an affiliated feeder club for the warriors just check the history and you will see that i am correct i hope this helps.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
the facts are the last time souths made the semis, norths made the grand final and if it wasn't for bloody joel reddy, david peachey would have won a grand final

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This is what the rabbitohs will do to the chooks on saturday:lol:.

one-eyed rabbitoh

well we know what would happen if that was to occur between our two clubs.. btw one eye, if two clubs who are both joint venture clubs joined up (so 4 clubs in total) what would this mean for us?

DragonRabbit.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i like souths innovation..

GI as 2nd fullback..
dave 'coltrane' taylor as 2nd left centre..
john sutton as 3rd wheel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts