What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi snappy yes i have seen souths win (4) premierships 67,68,70,71, premierships.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• imagesCA9KG3A2.jpg
    imagesCA9KG3A2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
stmick@stmerge who do you follow? you changed your name to stgeorgeillawarra,and you changed your emblem to stgeorgeillawarra and your away games jumper is an illawarra steelers jumper.So you sold your soul stjubbsy@stmerge blame your CEO our Great CEO of all time a Mr George Piggins marched and won in style "in george we trust".

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• illawarra steelers jersey.jpg
    illawarra steelers jersey.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCALC0BWB.jpg
    imagesCALC0BWB.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCASFM1FE.jpg
    imagesCASFM1FE.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 61
  • imagesCAWVBCIA.jpg
    imagesCAWVBCIA.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 61
stjubbsy@stmerge look at our logo the south sydney rabbitohs and look at your logo stgeorgeillawarra you sold out "we never say die"!!!!!!!! your no longer the stgeorge dragons from kogarah or the illawarra steelers from wollongong your now called stgeorgeillawarra a joint venture club two teams rolled into one team crazy huh?who do you follow?.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• imagesCA4JXC5I.jpg
    imagesCA4JXC5I.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCAHYBQAR.jpg
    imagesCAHYBQAR.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0
ALWAYS IN OUR SHADOW with a big smile:D.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• imagesCATOVITV.jpg
    imagesCATOVITV.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCAFCV7RB.jpg
    imagesCAFCV7RB.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCAHGDH0R.jpg
    imagesCAHGDH0R.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Wow....five (5) posts in a row over ninety (90) minutes...were those voices in your head overpowering things again?

Time to start taking that medication again!

Homebush Bay Rabbitohs - fifty (50) years, no (0) premierships! Stand and be counted!

our Great CEO of all time a Mr George Piggins marched and won in style "in george we trust".

Didn't you lot then vote him out of the club in disgrace. Jeez you treated him well.

How is his relationship with the club these days?

You really showed your appreciation well.

one-eyed rabbitoh.[/QUOTE]

saints4ever

First Grade
A couple of points/questions:

How can any Souths fan really bitch about us "selling our soul" in a joint venture when your own club turned its back on the one man who took on News LMTD for $3 million of Russel Crowe's money? You did it because you had to survive, as did we. This should be where the argument stops, but we all know it wont.

Souths have 20 premierships, an undeniable and proud fact I am sure, as I keep hearing it over and over and over. But as boo boo has said, every club has proud moments and accomplishments. For example, I could take your 20 premierships, and put it against the Dragons 11 in a row, something never seen again in professional sport. The Dragons have more immortals than Souths. The Dragons have more players in the Greatest Team in 100 years than Souths.

How many local juniors have you nurtured that have gone on to international/ state rep honors in say, the last ten years? Our side in 2011 have quite a few. Nightingale, Morris, Gasnier, Cooper, Hornby, Young, Creagh, have all played international football after coming through our junior structure.

This isnt about putting shit on souths, besides the Storm I only hate teams when they play us. But all this talk about being "Pride of the league" gets a little annoying when the only thing the club has done is have more premierships than everyone else (but please remember 3 of those titles 1914, 1918 and 1925, Souths were declared premiers under the "first past the post" system). As one of the last remaining foundation clubs this is not too hard a thing to expect. A quick look at wikipedia will also tell you how many cups and trophies you have racked up over the years.

We still need to show Souths a bit of mercy here. Imagine if we were all sitting on the forum the day after losing 16-48 to the Warriors, with another season already on the scrapheap, after making the semis once since 1989 and having not won a Premiership since before Gough Whitlam was elected Prime Minister. We'd probably resent the current Premiers, Charity Shield and World Club Champions too. It's probably worse for One Eyed Rabbitoh, shuffling around his Housing Commission flat in Waterloo in his slippers, because the suburb's filling up with yuppies and if he has a fall it's unlikely that his case worker will find him for three or four weeks.

So, I'll keep on saying it: Good on you OER. Best of luck to Newt...I mean Souths or whoever. You're nailed on to win the comp next year. Then you'll have the last laugh.

(Make sure you've got a cardigan on if there's a draft, mate. Pensioners die in this weather).

Don't you have school in the morning? You should get some sleep because you clearly haven't been listening in English.

We have appointed a coach for next season but why are we talking next year...oh that's right, your season is already over in Round 20. Yet again.

"Stand and be counted"....LOL...

Good to hear the Clubs first choice got the nod from the board..

Stand And Be Counted !

Ronald-McDonald1.jpg

tbunny

Juniors
A couple of points/questions:

How can any Souths fan really bitch about us "selling our soul" in a joint venture when your own club turned its back on the one man who took on News LMTD for $3 million of Russel Crowe's money? You did it because you had to survive, as did we. This should be where the argument stops, but we all know it wont.

Souths have 20 premierships, an undeniable and proud fact I am sure, as I keep hearing it over and over and over. But as boo boo has said, every club has proud moments and accomplishments. For example, I could take your 20 premierships, and put it against the Dragons 11 in a row, something never seen again in professional sport. The Dragons have more immortals than Souths. The Dragons have more players in the Greatest Team in 100 years than Souths.

How many local juniors have you nurtured that have gone on to international/ state rep honors in say, the last ten years? Our side in 2011 have quite a few. Nightingale, Morris, Gasnier, Cooper, Hornby, Young, Creagh, have all played international football after coming through our junior structure.

This isnt about putting shit on souths, besides the Storm I only hate teams when they play us. But all this talk about being "Pride of the league" gets a little annoying when the only thing the club has done is have more premierships than everyone else (but please remember 3 of those titles 1914, 1918 and 1925, Souths were declared premiers under the "first past the post" system). As one of the last remaining foundation clubs this is not too hard a thing to expect. A quick look at wikipedia will also tell you how many cups and trophies you have racked up over the years.

good post mate and have to agree we should all get over it.

EvolutionUber

Juniors
In the off season didn't souths have the best forward pack in the world? Won't they also certainties for the top 4? Funny what happens when a season of rugby league is played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts