What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
It's not a continuation of South Sydney Football Club history it was a sale of the club dome legally to two egomaniac rich dicks with the clubs lawyers and the NRL lawyers with the clubs members agreeing and signing onto the sale into Souths Inc. Your now the plaything of Russell and Peter and now have (0) leagues clubs and (0) footy grounds and (0) premierships since 1971.South Sydney footbal club sold itself off thinking it would lead to finals and at least (1) premiership I'm sorry it don't work that way ask the NRL or better still check the history books and you will find that South Sydney still have (0) premierships and only (1) finals appearance but now you sold your team you don't have anything to show for it and are now known as Homebush Bay Rabbitohs!!!!!!Why did you sell your club when you marched

It's not a continuation of South Sydney Football Club history it was a sale of the club dome legally to two egomaniac rich dicks with the clubs lawyers and the NRL lawyers with the clubs members agreeing and signing onto the sale into Souths Inc. Your now the plaything of Russell and Peter and now have (0) leagues clubs and (0) footy grounds and (0) premierships since 1971.South Sydney footbal club sold itself off thinking it would lead to finals and at least (1) premiership I'm sorry it don't work that way ask the NRL or better still check the history books and you will find that South Sydney still have (0) premierships and only (1) finals appearance but now you sold your team you don't have anything to show for it and are now known as Homebush Bay Rabbitohs!!!!!!Why did you sell your club when you marched

Lol coming from a club that bent over and took it the ass from Murdoch. :lol:

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Yeah we have done terribly. Football played in the St George area, club controlled by members, finals just about every year, a Premiership, a World Club Challenge and always having more on the horizon than just possibly winning the Charity Shield.

Homebush Bay Rabbitohs- a plaything of a couple of rich blokes who don't talk to each other. Has Rusty been down at training lately telling players what lines to run?

love my saints

Juniors
f**k off and drown in your clubs success,oh shit what success.

umm maybe the most recent premiership, umm, the world club championship, the fact that we are on track to go back to back, thats all, but f**k, hang on, id rather be following a team that hasnt won a premiership in 40 years, has been kicked out the comp cause, well really, they wer, and still are, a waste of space, have no soul, the whole 1941 supporters live in the redfern area, with 1 genius residing in newcastle, yet they relocate to hombush to get as far away from u pathetic tossers as possible. so souths or saints, mmm, tough one isnt it??? hahaha south sydney, the joke of the league.... 40 years and still waiting!!!

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
one eye,

1. if you're going to troll, don't do it on your own teams forum... it annoys everyone, not just whoever you are trying to arc...
2. don't troll. you suck at it

dragons21

First Grade
i love how south supporters still go on about murdoch...

it actually makes me cry with laughter how many south supporters back then and still now dont purchase foxtel, the papers, or even stopped going to fox studios back then because souths got kicked out...
you must be the most backward people on earth

Uprabbits

Juniors
umm maybe the most recent premiership, umm, the world club championship, the fact that we are on track to go back to back, thats all, but f**k, hang on, id rather be following a team that hasnt won a premiership in 40 years, has been kicked out the comp cause, well really, they wer, and still are, a waste of space, have no soul, the whole 1941 supporters live in the redfern area, with 1 genius residing in newcastle, yet they relocate to hombush to get as far away from u pathetic tossers as possible. so souths or saints, mmm, tough one isnt it??? hahaha south sydney, the joke of the league.... 40 years and still waiting!!!

Love my saints - well that's all you have to love !!

Don't think you will go back to back this year - Melbourne looking too strong.

Souths never bent over to Murdoch or News Limited and as for being kicked out of the comp that was a disgrace. I'm sorry but 2010 Souths had more supporters than St. Merge I remember the cheque being handed to Souths for that one.

And Souths Sydney didn't get handouts from their council to upgrade their Redfern Oval like St. Merge did from their council so they could stay at Kogarah. So get the facts right.

I know I would always pick Souths over any other team in the comp especially St. Merge. Souths didn't sell out.

St. George should be ashamed as they took over Illawarra they didn't merge. Ask the people of the Illawarra area. You may have continued as footy team for them but you took away their identity.

Uprabbits

Juniors

it actually makes me cry with laughter how many south supporters back then and still now dont purchase foxtel, the papers, or even stopped going to fox studios back then because souths got kicked out...

Good comeback - Souths people being backward !

If you don't support foxtel, the telecrap etc. you are not supporting Murdoch and his falling apart world.

Karma is a good thing - maybe his big empire is starting to come unstuck.

What goes around comes around and maybe he might start pulling the pin on some sporting teams to save his own butt !!:D

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Look. God bless you all. You're loyal to the point of madness and eternally optimistic to the point of believeing that Harold Holt will still be found.

To be talking about Saints and whatever they've been doing the last 12 years shows just how far you've sunk.

I sincerely hopes Madge Maguire will clean the shit out of your fetsering football team. The joint is full of ego maniacs who have never had to perform for their pay checks. Mug Lairs just about to a man. Thats not South Sydney in its traditional form.

Good luck next year. I'll be happy to see your joint cleaned up and return some success on the field to you simple bastards that support them to a fault.

Can you get Fox hooked up if you're on the dole though? I had to produce my latest payslip when I got a phone plan surely Fox is similar?

StMick

Bench
Love my saints - well that's all you have to love !!

Don't think you will go back to back this year - Melbourne looking too strong.

Souths never bent over to Murdoch or News Limited and as for being kicked out of the comp that was a disgrace. I'm sorry but 2010 Souths had more supporters than St. Merge I remember the cheque being handed to Souths for that one.

And Souths Sydney didn't get handouts from their council to upgrade their Redfern Oval like St. Merge did from their council so they could stay at Kogarah. So get the facts right.

I know I would always pick Souths over any other team in the comp especially St. Merge. Souths didn't sell out.

St. George should be ashamed as they took over Illawarra they didn't merge. Ask the people of the Illawarra area. You may have continued as footy team for them but you took away their identity.

Souths didn't sell out?? You people are delusional. You sold your soul to a Hollywood movie star for an absolute pittance and then you move away from your spiritual home (again) for the almighty dollar. But I guess you got something out of the deal - you did get "The Book Of Feuds".

PS Isn't it amazing how South Sydney supporters bang on about history. Well I guess when you've done nothing for 40 years, history's all you've got.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
There are a few truths about St Merge, most I won't bother with now. But one of them is that they are going to pump us by about 80 points today.

Status
Not open for further replies.