What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.
But bhp billiton are still responsible for gross environmental and labour violations committed by bhp aren't they? Atleast as responsible as a non merged bhp would have been if they had simply changed hands...

Best thread ever :sarcasm:

love my saints

Juniors
Forever in our shadow.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

yes, we are just waiting for the day that our team gives us the joys that ur wonderfull team has given you, i for one cant wait till my team gets kicked out of the competition... so i can see 30,000 fellow supporters march, then have 341 turn up to games lol@50uths... oh, and then have sone movie star buy my team for peanuts, and buy every high profile player, only to watch my team start planning for next year in round 10 of this year lol@50uths, but hey, at least ur team has won 20 premierships, neva mind the fact you havnt witnessed 1 premiership victory, u can always fall back in wat ur team achieved 80 years ago lol@50uths... oh and i almost forgot, wat i would give to watch my team play the team i hate the most, when they got 7 regular 1st graders out, and my team needs to win to make the semis, wat i would give to watch my team get its ass whooooped and i have to sit back and watch the team i hate the most go on and win the premiership, become world champs, smash my team in the charity shield, and make the finals again for the umteenth time while my team doesnt, yet again, for the umteenth time, make the finals. you are right, we are in ur shadow... AND NOW WE KNOW WHY LOL@50UTHS ARE KNOWN AS LOL@50UTHS... now go wait for ur dole payment, buy sone toothpaste, brush ur 2 teeth, stand outside ur cardboard box in that alleyway u call home, and proudly shout wat u have been shouting 4 the last 40 years, MAYBE NEXT YEAR.... LOL@50UTHS... THE JOKE OF THE LEAGUE

F--ck off Snafu and Love my saints,ha ha ha its LOL at you lowlife worms,crawl back to your merged scumbag team with no principles,ha ha,
THE MIGHTY RABBITS 34 the choker merged scumbags 22,ha ha ha.
KEEP OUT OF OUR FORUM,AS YOUR ARE AND WILL FOREVER BE IN OUR SHADOW,
:D

jackb

Juniors
You fuggin idiot,lol at you.

The merged dragqueens are not pure scum but their supporters are. Lets not get caught in anything regarding the old st.george - they are dead and buried! The illawarra steelers dominate this merged club now and they will be a strong competitor because of it.

The rats are leaving the ship now that money bags is going to coach the nights and they will be a battler next season.

A great win by the rabbitohs today with a starting forward pack on the sideline - We stuck it up the scum sgi supporters - glory, glory and more of it!

SoftSydney

Juniors
it's not a takeover by st george dragons over the illawarra steelers it was a joint venture done legally with both clubs lawyers and the NRL lawyers with both clubs agreeing and signing on with the NRL into a joint venture called stgeorgeillawarra. Your now called stgeorgeillawarra all history for both these clubs froze the day you did a joint venture under your new club name called stgeorgeillawarra with the NRL.The illawarra steelers fans just like the st george dragons fans are now both following one team since 1999 that play out of kogarah and also play out of wollongong you have (2) leagues clubs and (2) separate football grounds but now play under one name called stgeorgeillawarra.If illawarra steelers had won (15) premierships then you would be today on (31)premierships that is (11) premierships in front of the south sydney rabbitohs with (20) premierships im sorry it dont work that way ask the NRL or better still check the history books and you will find that the illawarra steelers have not won a premiership and stgeorge dragons have won (15)premierships but now that your both teams did a new joint venture under a new club name called stgeorgeillawarra you are now on (1) premiership win only!!!!!Why did both you teams do a joint venture did you ever think of marching?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Well said mate the NRL recognises 1 premiership and that says it all, the merg fans can dream what they like but when they wake up in the morning and take their hand off it the number is #1

blaza88z

Coach
the winner of the medal will be a brisbane bronco and due to forecasted torrential conditions the planes won't be flying north of the border

AuDragon

Juniors
While I was filthy initially when 50uff$ poached GI, I now realise it was all part of the grand scheme to make us laugh more.

So my thanks goes to 50uff$ for the LOLs, but also for taking Inglis off our hands and not only allow Jack Reed to come to the fore, but also to allow us to re-sign all of our promising youngsters and bring Petero back home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts