What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syko

Juniors
As for Syko, safe to assume judging by how much of a f**king tosser he is, and his terrible trolling attempts, he's a St Germ fan.

I reckon the whole roosters side should be in origin, including minachello even though he hasn't played a full game in 5 years lol

mitchel pearce fail train all aboard!

Fein

First Grade
I reckon the whole roosters side should be in origin, including minachello even though he hasn't played a full game in 5 years lol

mitchel pearce fail train all aboard!

f**k me dead, this merged merkin is lost. :crazy:

BTW gronk, that youtube link would have to be the most useless piece of sh*t I have viewed on that site.

Syko

Juniors
f**k me dead, this merged merkin is lost. :crazy:

BTW gronk, that youtube link would have to be the most useless piece of sh*t I have viewed on that site.

I'll give you a tip, when you quote somebody, it means you are directly talking to them.

adamkungl

Immortal
don't care, if you go to a souths v penrith game and wear a goosters cap, you are a goosters fan.

Yes....but if you have a banner on your forum profile dedicated to a Roosters fan who has passed away, that does not.

Syko

Juniors
if its a tribute to the man (R.I.P) then just have his name, no need for the roosters flags/logos

Status
Not open for further replies.