What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you say so? He was a damn passionate Easts fan, the club logo is displayed on the banner proud to represent him as a proud Easts man.

Nemesis

Bench
wipe that cum off your face you poster boy for micropenis
Before you go, have a last mouthful of your mayo, then fire up your engine and launch yourself back to your filthy stains cum-lovers forum, commie merkin.
syko.jpg

Fein

First Grade
Lo,I will pay that.:)

Me too. :lol::lol:

I'll tell you what, there is quite an irony here about this syko f**kwit and his stupidty.

It's brought an alliance between some very decent Rooster posters and us Souths folk.

Given what I have read about Ozzie, I think he would not only have approved but he'd be laughing his arse off at the stupidity of Syko.

This bloke must be odds on to be forum f**kwit of the year, even though it's still February. :lol::lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
When he shows his true colours, he wont last long.

Word is that Heg's is recovering well from injury.

Its a real pity some of those cowboys fans are dissing him. They have no idea really.

You have as much an idea as the ALP...but then you would be an ALP voter.

adamkungl

Immortal
Me too. :lol::lol:

I'll tell you what, there is quite an irony here about this syko f**kwit and his stupidty.

It's brought an alliance between some very decent Rooster posters and us Souths folk.

Given what I have read about Ozzie, I think he would not only have approved but he'd be laughing his arse off at the stupidity of Syko.

This bloke must be odds on to be forum f**kwit of the year, even though it's still February. :lol::lol:

tbh Fein until recently for some reason I thought you were a Panthers fan....makes sense now ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.