What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
Apologies guys if I went a little over the top with this Syko "sicko", but when he came in here being disrespectful to Ozzie, I saw red.

Souths and Roosters may be fierce rivals, but it's a lot like sibling rivalry... we fight like mad with each other at times, but if one of us is attacked in such a manner, we defend each other just as fiercely.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
Dave you Imbacile I am not a self confenced Piggins lover but let's put it this way he is more of a man than you will ever or hope to be![quote=Dave Q;5432855]Appin is a self-confessed piggins-lover.[/quote]

Syko

Juniors
WTF?

Why don't you go and think about what you just posted.

re read it champ

Apologies guys if I went a little over the top with this Syko "sicko", but when he came in here being disrespectful to Ozzie, I saw red.

Souths and Roosters may be fierce rivals, but it's a lot like sibling rivalry... we fight like mad with each other at times, but if one of us is attacked in such a manner, we defend each other just as fiercely.

ok tought guy, big defender with text on a computer screen hahahaha

African Monkey

First Grade
Dave you Imbacile I am not a self confenced Piggins lover but let's put it this way he is more of a man than you will ever or hope to be![
That is the stupidest comment I have ever read on LU. You should really f**k off and support someone else you f**ken piggins lover.

Nemesis

Bench
ok tought guy, big defender with text on a computer screen hahahaha
As I always say, lizard brain trolls like you are like slinkies..... they're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

F*cking oath mate.

Fein

First Grade
As I always say, lizard brain trolls like you are like slinkies..... they're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Superb analogy Nemises. :lol:

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
And he's more of a man than you'll ever be AM Just remember if it wasn't for G.P we still would not be in the Comp he laid the foundation for Rusty & PHAC to take over you MORON like it or not ! :lol::lol::lol:
That is the stupidest comment I have ever read on LU. You should really f**k off and support someone else you f**ken piggins lover.

Dave Q

Coach
Appin you are a piggins-lover trying to tell everybody you arent and you just wont come out and admit the truth because you know that most of this forum wont like you.

You can scream your inncocence until you are blue in the face, but your heart still goes pitter patter for the man who hates this club more than anything else in the world.

Appin, you and piggins had your go at it....and the club got nowhere fast.

We dont want your type following souths, you are the enemy within and now that your have been exposed you should bugger off.

And take your violent, maggot-brained bullying mate Mr Saab with you.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
The only one that should bugger off is brainless twits like you stupid one. :lol::lol::lol:
Appin you are a piggins-lover trying to tell everybody you arent and you just wont come out and admit the truth because you know that most of this forum wont like you.

You can scream your inncocence until you are blue in the face, but your heart still goes pitter patter for the man who hates this club more than anything else in the world.

Appin, you and piggins had your go at it....and the club got nowhere fast.

We dont want your type following souths, you are the enemy within and now that your have been exposed you should bugger off.

And take your violent, maggot-brained bullying mate Mr Saab with you.

Dave Q

Coach
ill be going to the cowboys penrith trial so ill be able to tell you how hegs went in the curtain raiser:)

Thats a faint NQ87, but hell nice to see you here.

Hegs will mysteriously be absent from the parkies and run out with gay abandon with the firsts and rufus the cowboy and all that.

Inside centre Id say.

I hope hes made a full recovery from the nasty stubbed toe.

People are used to a "stubby" that lasts 5 minutes at best, but when a footballer gets one, it can last days.

If he does play with the parkies, hes probably only there to give a younger guy some experience in a trial. Thats understandable.

But when the heat is on, Hegs will be the first player picked.

Cheers buddy.

You know son, its a pity Shorty made the wrong call on that NQ thread. If shed done her research, she would have found that I was being truthful. Not that I am resentful over the closure of the thread and I dont harbour any ill-will towards this nice lady. She just got it wrong and Saab was the evil grinning winner. Mission aaccomplished for this dispicable on-line bully boy. But he wont go the distance, these cowardly maggots never do.

Welcome to Souths LU, the forum of the free ( except for Appin), make yourself at home.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
The only one that should bugger off is brainless twits like you stupid one. :lol::lol::lol:

Im on the record Appin as the most pro Rusty Phac guy on earth.

I am because I love this club with all of my heart. I am a proud fully-paid up ticketed member.

And I know a piggins-lover when I read one.

So shove off.

Go and join Mr Saab's team of stalking haters.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
I afraid your still only a little boy Dave with a little mind. As loving the club with all your heart we all do that's why we all marched did you march I doubt it.

I am because I love this club with all of my heart. I am a proud fully-paid up ticketed member.

So shove off.

Fein

First Grade
And he's more of a man than you'll ever be AM Just remember if it wasn't for G.P we still would not be in the Comp he laid the foundation for Rusty & PHAC to take over you MORON like it or not ! :lol::lol::lol:

Appin, I have stayed out of this debate thus far but mate, do you truly believe this or are you geeing us up?

BTW, were you a season ticket holder when we were at the SFS and were your seats on the half way line - the family in front of me were from Appin and very nice people.

African Monkey

First Grade

So shove off.

Dave you are a genius. Appin is a dickhead who really should f**k off.

Fein

First Grade
The Souths forum would be a much better place if Appin Rabbit f**ked off. F**ken Piggins lover.

AM, I remember AR from the days of hell.

AR was a family season ticket holder when we would have 4,000 at home games.

I know, because I sat right behind him, something I have only discovered this evening.

When it comes to Souths supporters, this bloke would be as hardcore a you get.

My thoughts on Piggins cannot be aired on this forum (nor should anyone elses to be honest) but needless to say, I think he should be wiped from any recognition with the club.

Let me assure you though AR is a very good family man and an absolute die hard Rabbitoh who has done much for the club.

African Monkey

First Grade
AM, I remember AR from the days of hell.

AR was a family season ticket holder when we would have 4,000 at home games.

I know, because I sat right behind him, something I have only discovered this evening.

When it comes to Souths supporters, this bloke would be as hardcore a you get.

My thoughts on Piggins cannot be aired on this forum (nor should anyone elses to be honest) but needless to say, I think he should be wiped from any recognition with the club.

Let me assure you though AR is a very good family man and an absolute die hard Rabbitoh who has done much for the club.
Doesn't excuse his behaviour towards Dave Q and myself over the past few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.